« Opening | City »

"Everyone Inhale. . . . Exhale"

"Inhale positivity"

"Exhale Anxiety"

"Lord i ask you to give us all peace, give us all the ability to withstand any obstacle that will shift towards us. Bless those who hands make up this circle of greatness. Lord i ask you to pull each one of together so we can give this show one hundred percent." "Lord i ask you to give each one of us the confidence you have. I'm grateful and thankful for the team you blessed me with"

"Amen" we chanted at once.

The background singers took there position behind the black mesh wall that hung from the medal bar of the stage.

[Flo-Ral] was chanted as my arriving intro played. I could hear the screams echoing down the hall as i took my position.

The beat became louder as the platform slowly brought me to the surface of the stage as i watched the darkness of the area sparkle like a night sky filled with stars.

"VIRGINIA-A"

I yelled as they roared towards me sending my energy through the air. The platform stopped as i stood there taking in all the love.

Grabbing the mic as i walked towards them, "y'all know this one" i spoke into the mic as the DJ dropped the beat.

My shoulders bounced as i rocked on my feet. "What you gone do now that the su.." i pointed the microphone towards them as they finished out the lyrics.

"What you gone do now that the summers over" i sung as i watched them bop to the beat.

"You ain't do nothing that your momma told ya'"
"You moved to LA to become a smoker"
(stoner) player in the back drop
"You hit the club and everybody know ya"
"Whatchu gon do now that the summer's over"
The beat dropped again as they sung the chorus.
"You had a birthday and you getting older"
"You and your girls took the city over"
"You driving clean but your car a loaner"
I sung as they all jumped up and down shouting the lyrics back.

• + •

I stood there as they chanting my names. My cheeks cramped as i leaned back on the stool Baz brought to me.

"Man....." i shook my head as they screamed.

"You guys have no idea how much this shit means to me" i spoke smiling at them as i connected the mic back to the stage.

"I want to thank each and every one of you for coming out and showing ya boy love. I wouldn't be standing in this spot if it wasn't for y'all man. This moment is for fall my flourishers"

I spoke as The cheered.

"Continue to be unstoppable. Continue becoming the best possible you. This isn't a goodbye, I'll definitely be seeing y'all later"

I spoke as platform slowly let me down under the stage as they continue to cheer.

"Look at my hands" i spoke looking at my team. "Y'all don't understand how scared, but how epic that was. I'm on tour, we're on tour three months after my album. Selling out arenas at twenty four. God is real" i smile taking the bottle of water.

Baz gave me a towel as i dried the sweat from my forehead. "You're really on the roll Floral, dude seriously. You have artist who's been in the game that's not selling out shows like you." He spoke with his hand out as i slapped it.

"I worship a honest god that's why, I'm a believer. Are you?" I asked as he gave me a look. "I became a believer when you hired me straight out of high school. I didn't know where my life was going but here i am beside the world next biggest start. Do you know how many people have asked for help?" He laughed.

"You're one of a kind that's why Baz. I know i can be hard on you at times but it's love. I never disrespect you though" i chuckled.

"And that's why I'm still here, we're two people that trying to find our way. Can't be mad at it. But you have your fan pick that's waiting in the lobby" he said before he removed the radio from his ear.

I dried off quickly as i changed into another outfit before i walked from the dressing room. They all jumped up from the couch running towards me with bright smiles.

"I can't believe we were your first stop. Ohhhmygawd" she spoke with her hands covering her mouth as i hugged her.

"Of course, y'all get the first everything" i chuckled as i signed copies of my cd and poster. Pictures were snapped as i said my finial byes.

The tour bus was loaded up as i checked up on everyone. The backup dancers were on one bus and the singers were on another.

Food was delivered to them all as i walked onto my bus laying down on the couch.

"Gone get comfortable, we have a six hour drive to South Carolina" Baz spoke as i got up walking towards the back of the bus.

He tapped on the door before i could close it.

"Thought you would want this" he mumbled handing me the box with Nolan name on it. "Take it" he mumbled placing it in my hand before he walked off.