« Letting you |IN »

« Month of the Grammy's »
• Three Weeks Later •

Both of our smiles came off nervously as we stood inches apart.

The energy in the room brought fear and butterflies to my stomach.

No words matters but his as his hand slowly intertwined with mine.

"Many will call our love a cliché act, but those who truly know love, knows it's important to establish a friendship before commitment. Those who know true love, knows it's important to accept gods plan.
Picking you wasn't an . . . .
Option, you've always
Be the ONE"

"Not only do i stand here as your husband.
I stand here as your protector, your best friend, your brother, Your saving grace. I will become your hope Ha'keem."

He chuckled stepping closer to me.

"I've been waiting to tell you that my whole life. Now that i have the opportunity, I'm going to be the man you needed me to be in high school times a million"

He spoke as tears settled in both of our eyes.

"I give you this with the desire to love you until infinity. To host the heart that will confer your heart every second of the day. Love doesn't exist if that love isn't with you."

The gold diamond incrusted loop chilled my body as he put the ring onto my finger.

"I've written songs all my life, meaning I've always had something to say. But here i am speechless for the first time in my life"

Chuckling as i held back my emotions.

"Nolan . . . . ."

He squeezed my hand as a tear finally fell from my eyes.

"I've waited seventeen years to stand where we are now, not only to say i do, but saving my surety for the person i'll commit too."

"Having clarity that our god doesn't force a bond, but he builds them. Our faith has always been here, and here we stand, becoming one"

My hands finally stopped shaking as i put the ring on his finger.

"We have never forced our friendship, and our bond stayed strong, so i know this marriage will bond us together forever"

"You've always been my one"

His thumb swept under my eyes, as he cuffed my head. We were officially granted the right to legally express our love on paper. Bonding our families and each other.

"Mr. Gould"

He smiled as our lips looked
• + •

The warmth of his breath on my back sent chills through my body. Nolan teeth gripped the side of my neck as his hand wrapped my throat.

Exhaling as my penis throbbed through the briefs that cuffed my lower body. Every soft bite struck a nerve that sent my hormones into overdrive.

The candle light casted a shadow of us both as he pushed me onto the bed. He knew i wasn't experienced, which gave him the advantage he longed for.

My thighs trembled as his lips pecked them, his grip around my lower body was firm, but smoothing all at once.

The cool breeze swept underneath me as he quickly removed my underwear, tossing them to the side.

Silently gasping out as his tongue circled my nipples. He stopped for a second as he hovered over me. Our eyes complemented each other as he moved closer kissing me as if it was our last.

"Not sure how this works, or if you'll like it, pleasing you is all that matters" he softly spoke as he kissed down to my belly button.

"N..no..nol-ahhhhhhh" i chattered out as the warmth of his tongue made me squeal. The sensation of his tongue being inside me was surprisingly the best feeling I've ever felt.

Throwing my head back as my mouth was wide open, his tongue pulled my attention as i could taste myself on his lip.

For something to be as unnatural, seemed perfectly fine for the first time. Something about my scent turned him on even more as he flipped me on my stomach.

Submit to another man was hard, but he made me feel more confident about it. His mouth moved away as he kissed one of my cheeks. He circled around the bed standing in front of me.

We both softly chuckled as i stuck my tongue out. He bit his lip looking down at me as i moved closer to the edge of the bed.

"Have you.." instantly shaking my head before he could finish. "I'm whatever your fantasy is" i mumbled rolling to my back adjusting myself between his legs. "Really?" He looked surprised as his front teeth cuffed his bottom lip.

He leaned over me as my jaws loosed to him entering my mouth. I was aware of the no teeth issue as he took it slow. His hips rotated back and forth in my hands, as he pushed his dick further in making me gag.

He tried to pull away as i stopped him, "mhmmm...." he exhausted out as i could hear him unraveling the condom.

"Ahhhh-shit" he exhausted out pulling away as he bounced on his feet. "You almost made me nut" he chuckled as i wiped the corner of my mouth.

"You're so damn sexy" he softly spoke standing over me. He sucked on his index finger as he looked me in my eyes. Bitting on his lip as i felt his finger digging further and further into me.

He kissed me before he ripped the package open with his mouth. Shaking my head no as i removed the condom from his hand. "I want all of you" i mumbled as i lubed up his throbbing dick. "All of me?" He asked with a raise eyebrow as i sat on the bed. "You heard what i said Nigga" i spoke as he smiled. "Say no more baby boy"