« Deep | Code Red »

["I'm not the big factor here Ha'Keem, it's Your career. Look I'm a man, and trust me the whole don't ask don't tell thing in the army is real. Niggas been trying"] he chuckled making light of the conversation.

["Babe, there's no going back. I didn't expect things to move this fast into the public, but it was expected. You're a superstar and you have millions who's watching you and support you"]

["i cant talk long, they understood and gave me time to make this call. I love you, and I'm here. I'm scared too, but i believe in you and i believe in us"]

• + •

[two on One - With Floral ]

I read over the blogs as i noticed mixed reviews on my life decision.

Sanyo grabbed my phone from my hand as he handed me a Starbucks cup. "Thank you" i mumbled taking a drink.

The taste of whiskey calmed me as i handed the cup back to him.

"You got this" he spoke as they were getting ready for me to walk on set.

Walking behind on of the producers as he adjusted the microphone that hid behind my shirt. "This is a huge moment for us" he whispered as he showed me the infinity symbol tattoo on his wrist.

They spoke my name as i sighed putting on a smile walking onto the set.

Lara Spencer and Michael Strahan both stood smiling my way as i huge her and shook his hand.

My heart was thumping through my chest as the lights and cameras were all focused on me.

The magazine cover popped up everywhere as i could see myself becoming light headed as i closed my eyes counting backwards.

The producer did the countdown before we went live as i opened my eyes fully focused as i smiled turning to them as if i didn't just have a mini-break down.

["Talking about taking the web by a storm, we have Americans most requested new comers here with us today. Many have questioned the image that surfaced this past weekend, usually we would be the ones to give insight, but we have the person who's in the picture right here"] she spoke as the cameras turned my way.

["Would you like to shine a light on the massive wave of speculation?"] she asked.

"Well the speculation are right" i sighed as i noticed Baz and Sango standing there watching as the room got quite.

["Take your time"] Michael spoke. ["Living your Life under the views of others isn't easy for anyone, believe me"] he chuckled as i smiled looking up.

"The pasted couple of years, I've been fingering out my true identity. Which is why no one has seen me out in public with anyone." I stated.

"I didn't want to pretend, so i didn't. I chose to let my faith take its course and believe that i will be guided in the right direction." I said clearing my throat.

"My family have been my biggest supporters, before and after. My mother has always known, but she let me figure my identity out, which I'm so thankful for" i acknowledged as i felt my confidence building.

"It wasn't my intention to do any of this, 'speaking on my sexuality' " i clarified. "When i took him to the airport it was late, no paparazzi. No press, so i didn't think much of it" i spoke.

["There are people saying this is part of a publicity stunt, even comparing you to the Kardashian's. Using the public to your advantage"] she spoke as i gave her a crazy look.

"That's insane, and that's honestly the problem with our society. It shouldn't be this big of an issue nor surprise. You don't hear about people coming out as straight, because society chooses to accept that as the normal thing, but turn the eye to another who's gay or bi or Tran. That's why i never made it a big idea" i said as Sango gave me a thumbs up.

"I believe if we acknowledge each other as equals our world would be a lot simpler. And me and my assistant Baz had a conversation last night, about me addressing this to the public. I definitely believe god does thing for a reason, and if me putting my life in the spotlight to be bashed so others can feel free after me then I'm will to take that heat"

I spoke as they applauded me. "Let me just add on to that. You know I've played in the NFL, with football being such a masculine sport men believe homosexuality doesn't exist, but it does. I've played side by side with many, and those people still haven't been discovered. I don't want to touch to much on because i don't know a lot about it myself, but let me say this."

He spoke turning to me. "What you're doing is amazing, you're young and your talented. And for you to join us a day after you were pushed into the spotlight, is important." He acknowledged patting my shoulder.

"Our producers have been scrolling through your hashtags which is the number one trend right now, and there are so many of your fans congratulating you, and even celebrities are tweeting you"

She said pulling up the hashtags.

"Ellen tweeted, ' Just when i thought the day couldn't get any beautiful @FLORAL comes out. A brave heart. #FloralOnEllen

She read through a few big name celebrities before we wrapped up the interview.

["As a fan, what's next music wise. Is this going to switch up a few things?"] she asked.

"I've always made music on how i feel and three of the six songs that are still in the top twenty  on billboard are about him, i make music from the heart and people can relate. So music only gets realer and better from now"

I spoke before we ended the the show. They both held a small conversation with me before i walked off set. Handing the sound producer the microphone from my shirt as Sango hugged me.

"You have an angle hovering you" he mumbled as i looked at him confused. "Your album Is back number one on iTunes, and like this has returned back to number one on iTunes." He spoke as he held one phone up to his ear.

"Ellen team has reached out as well, she wants you on the show" he spoke as i drunk from the water bottle as we walked to the SUV.

"The label has already uploaded 'Paradise', 'i can't Breathe', 'Bridges' to tidal exclusive and your fans are loving it." He said as my phone rung.

"hey mom"
_____________________
["Have you spoken with Nolan?"]
__________________
"Yeah i have"
________________
["How is he handling all of this?"]
________________
"He's the one who recommended that i did the interview"
________________
["His family has been by the house several times. He hasn't contacted them since all of this. And they've ask for a sit down"]
_____________
"A sit down for what?"
_____________
["You And their son, what did you expect. He's pastor Green nephew, the church has been over several times as well."]
____________
"Mom i can't deal with others and their own issues. This is our life, I'm not ask for his Dad acceptance nor approval. You know his dad has always hated me.  I'll address it once Nolan does, i love you"
___________
*conversation became silent*
["You know i love you more, I'll handle it"]

"I'd like the rest of the day alone" i spoke stopping Baz from getting out the car. Closing the suv door behind me.