« Bringing | LIFE »

"Thank you lord for the continuing happiness and strength you've given me and my team. We're thankful for the blessing you've given us all."

"God watch over the people who have filled this arena, watch over all the other Artist that will grace this stage after me, and bless those who already set the energy for me"

"Amen"
We all spoke at once as everyone's head picked up.

• + •

The earpiece fitted perfectly in my ear as the sound engineer handed me my custom microphone.

The screen counted down from 10 as i mentally prepared myself to take the Dallas stage.

I could see the fog pouring out as the screams picked back up.

The floral pattering lights shined as the platform slowly turned as i surfaced the stage.

My hands clapped together as the crowed followed with flashing lights.

My body rocked side to side as the intro of my song played.

"When the lights go down"

"and know one else is around"

"I want you right next to me"

I softly sung as the smooth melody of the beat faded in and out with the lights.

"I cannot deny"

"The feeling is so high"

"You're taking me to Ecs_tasy"

"From the way that you walk"
The backup dancers strolled down the stage set dancing as they stopped turning back to me.

"From the way that you talk"
I sung as all their hands caressed my body ripping off the loose threaded mesh shirt.

"The feeling of your body, on my body"
I sung with expression at the end of each word.

"Like never before"
Echoed two times

"You make me feel sure"
Echoed two times

"I knew that this Love was for ever'"
The stage lights turned off as the area went pitch black.

"You got me singing"
I sung a-cappella

The lights flicked back on as the music started again.

"Oooh....... Oooh baby"

I sung rocking side to side as screams rumbled through the area.

• + •

Walking from the underground stage set clapping as my team stood there excited.

"Oh man. That crowed"

I spoke before drinking from the bottle of water.