« In | Demand » S2 finale

The Violin calmly sung through my ears as the  four key piano played back and forth feeding off each other.

"It's one of those days. . . When Life gotten me dowwwnnn"

"Where are you noww. . . ? I'm neeeding-yyyoouuu"

"You say the right thingggg.. annd... everrything is WONDERFULLLL-oooohhhh" i sung as my stomach tightened.

"Take all my scarssssssss..........and-MY-Brokeennnn-HEAARRRT"

the producer raised his hand as i removed the headphones, walking from the booth.

Sango stood there waiting with the door open, "I'll be here when you're ready" he nodded as me pounded fist.

"Details of your tour"

he spoke handing me thick packet.

"You have an extra backup singer just Incase something goes wrong. They've also rehearsed the choreography for the songs you'll be performing"

Sango talked as we made it to the lobby.

We stopped in front of the elevator as he smiled.

"I did listen to you"

He spoke holding my shoulders.

"I don't want this music industry to destroy you like it has done to so many. Hard work is what keeps you on top. A true artist never stops, you're young, this is the time you smash everything Ha'keem. That voice of yours is what brings us both this"

he acknowledges showing me my tour budget.

"This label believes you can be bigger than what you give yourself credit for, but only you can get you there. You write, sing and produce your own music, you built your own marketing campaign. You are great Floral."

He winked as he walked backwards pointing at me.

"Look outside"

he yelled before walking through the glass door as i cuffed the papers in my hand. Baz stood by the door opening it as i walked out.

"FLORAL: The Revival tour"

i read looking up at the huge billboard sign.

"It's game time"

Baz gave me a high five as i jogged down the stairs entering the vehicle.

"Did you guys hear anything back from Lucas team?"

I asked turning towards Baz as he was looking over the packet.

"Sango didn't talk to you about it?" He responded as i shook my head.

"He wants you on a collaboration as a lead artist"

he said as nodding my head for more details.

"But it's on hold, the label doesn't think it's a good move for you."