« Southern | Boys »

"Houston y'all have been too good to me this week" I spoke as they screamed.

"You know i saved this last song for a reason" i laughed as i walked back towards my mic.

"Y'all know I've been working on a new EP just for y'all right?" I spoke as they screamed.

"I have seven more shows before i go overseas, but i definitely want to leave my mark in the state of Texas."

I smiled at them as they cheered.

"I believe a lot you in here will be satisfied with this special guest of mine"

"You guys will Be first to hear this song, everybody else will have to wait until next year"

i adjusted the mic as they all screamed.

The lights dimmed as the fog poured from the machine.

The mesh cover dropped behind me as it showed a 3D reflection of my outline as i relaxed my body.

"This one is for all my people who's been in love so deep that it becomes unbearable"

"This one is for you"

"I can't breath"

The piano melody came in as a small wave of cheers echoed through the dark arena that lit up with lights.

"Somebody get me a hammer"

"Wanna break all the clocks and the mirrors"

"And go back to a time that was different"

"And Time when I. . ."

Sighing as Nolan crossed my mind again, the screams picked during my silent moment as the piano and violin instrumental started to buildup.

"Didn't feel like there was something missing"

"Now my body and mind are so distant"

"Don't know how to escape from this prison"

"How can i-..........."
"Free my mind............"

"Cause i can't bre-atheEeeEee"

"I can't breath......."

"I....... can't ....... breathe......"

"Oooh...oooh....ohhhh"

I sung as they screamed rocking their head side to side as i dropped my head leaning on the mic.

Her Que was coming as i heard the scream pick up from her presence.

"How can i live in this moment"

"When my thoughts never feel like my own"

"And don't know how to admit that i am broken"

She sung as she wrapped her arms around my shoulder.

"How can i......."
"Be al.....right......."

She sung.

"I can't Breeatheee"
We harmonized together.
"I......-can't-Breathe"
She huffed out holding the 'e' as they screamed.

"Ooh-ohh-ohhh"
I sung under her.
"I can't breathe"

"Houston give it up for my queen, Rihanna"
• + •

Removing the ear piece from my ear as Rihanna released me from her arms.

"Thank you so much for stopping by, truly means the world you did this record"

I gently grabbed her hand as she smiled at me.

"No problem, I'm so proud of you for being original. I love the song, so thank you" she pleaded as her island accent made me smile.

We departed from each other as both of our team requested for us to leave.

Closing the door as the lyrics of that song rumbled through my ears as i bent over the trash throwing up.

A set of hands rubbed my back as i turned my head to Baz standing there with a towel and a bottle of water.

Goggling the water as i spit drying my mouth. "Was that about him?" He whispered as i didn't say anything.

"Just admit it ha'keem, it will help you. I promise" he explained as i refuse to feed into it. "I love him" he spoke as he signaled his hands for me to repeat.

"I-"

He mumbled looking into my eyes.

As much as i hated it, he was right. It's been almost four months since I've seen nor heard from him. The box he sent me is still packaged inside my personal bag.

"I love him" i mumbled. "I love him" i swallowed. "I love him" i scuffed as i became tear-eyed.

"I'm in love with him"