« Some | Times »

The driver handed both of our I.D's to the DAFSF Guard. Several minutes passed as He inputted us into the system, before the gate opened.

My driver was directed where to park as guards stood by the entrance fully armed.

The tinted windows hid my presence as we pulled into the base parking lot.

Many soldiers roamed the area as i watched them walk proudly in their uniforms.  

My door open as the drive stood there waiting for me to exit. A woman greeted us as i noticed soldiers stopping and staring as we approached a building.

"I'll see you in a few hours" my driver spoke as i assigned for him to take a tour and participate in the activities they had going on, which he was excited about.

Smiling as i waved at the crowds that now formed. "Look at you already pulling all the attention" his voice made me blush as i turned my head to Nolan standing there in a gray shirt with Army written across.

"How big are you planning to get?" I asked pushing in his hard nipple that shows through the shirt.

"Big enough to protect you" he smiled as i turned my head to them still standing there. He chuckled as he looked at me. "Okay i promised them they would get to meet you" he whispered as i chuckled.

"Look at you pimping me out already" i laughed as he cuffed my lower back as he walked down the sidewalk towards the group of people.

I smiled as we approached them, "So he's really your boyfriend" a girl blushed gently slapping his arm as she extended her hand out for me to shake.

"I love your music" she smiled as i pulled her in for a hug. He introduced me to the rest of them as we all walked down towards their rooms.

Several people turned around as we walked through the doors. "You'll be getting that a lot. We don't get celebrity visits" one of the guys said as we walked down a hall.

Nolan nodded his head to them as he pulled me back by my waist. "Shhhh" he smiled closing the door pinning me against the door.

"I've missed" his lips attacked mine as he damn near took my breath away. "You so much" he finished as our foreheads were connected.

Pecking his lips as i gently pushed him back, "so this is home?" I asked as he pulled me back kissing my neck. "Nolan" i mumbled as i felt his breath on my neck. "I know. . . I know" he mumbled walking in front of me.

"Anyways. How's the real world?" He asked as he sat on his bed leaning back as i walked up standing between his legs.

"Please don't do that" he stated as he leaned up. "Not that i don't want you on me, my dick is about to explode that's all" he mumbled as i stepped back.

Sighing as i sat beside him on the bed. "Are you sure we're making the right decision?" I asked as looked at me.

His fingers intertwined with mine as he pulled my hand to his lap. "I love you Keem, and I'm literally the luckiest man on earth right now. My boyfriend is my best friend, and he's a millionaire" he chuckled.

"I've made mistakes, but this isn't one" he acknowledged as i kissed him. "I've never been with anyone who's celibate that's all, so I'm adjusting and I'm faithful" he spoke looking at me.

"Nolan" i mumbled standing up moving in front of him. "If this is hard for" his finger pressed against my lip as he stood up. "Stop thinking" he spoke kissing my hand. "I can handle this. See" he said looking down as his bulge was showing.

"It's not. ." Making the 'ooh' face as he winked at me. "All man baby" he smiled as i gave him the side eye. "Back to the subject" i said shaking the thought of his penis size out of my head.

"Why haven't you called your Dad?" I asked as he shrugged. "You do know that they've been visiting my mom?" I asked as he gave me a blank stare. "So nothing?" I questioned as he shrugged.

"You know just like i know how things will go" he finally spoke pulling me between his legs. His head rested on my stomach as i rubbed his head.

"You still should just call, if we're going to do this, i don't want them looking at me like I'm some devil" i mumbled as he laughed.

"Since when did you start caring about what my dad thought?" He asked as i pulled his head up to me. "I don't, but i don't want them thinking I'm the one that's keeping you away, because that's what their believing"

He leaned back on his bed pulling my arm causing me to fall on top of him. "I thought you came to talk about us?" He asked as we were face to face.

"This is us Nolan, I'm not planning to be just your boyfriend forever. I'd prefer to deal with this now, and not in the future" i said poking his chest.

"Word. You want to be a Gould?" He asked saying his last name. "More so Lee'Gould, I'm not losing my dad last name, it's all i have left" i suggested as he licked his lips.

"Lee'Gould" he repeated nodding his head. "I can live with that. "Stop switching subjects. Family first" i mumbled as he sighed leaning up on his elbows.

"Since we're together and shit, um you should know something" he mumbled getting up as he gently scooted me over.

Reading over the recruiting paper as i looked up at him. "Is this saying what i think it's saying?" I asked as he smiled at me. "You'll now be based in Fort Hamilton in a month. Congratulations" i hugged him gently as i kissed his neck.

He released me as he stepped back opening his dresser. Nolan turned back to me as he signaled for me to stay were i was.

"We've been friends since we were four, and we're both twenty four now. I've known how i felt about you since i was seventeen, and i hid that from you. I've known you my whole life Ha'keem, and . . " he stepped closer to me as i stepped back. "Nolan what are you doing?" I asked as his eyes slowly watered.