« I . AM . F L O R A L » The finale

My nerves grew as they held in the winner. Cheers echoed through the arena as Nolan cuffed my hand.

"The winner for Best Urban Contemporary Album" Ariana Grande read out as she turned the card around. Sango legs shook as he became impatient

"FLORALLLL"

She sung out as i jumped up, my team stood as the rest of the arena filled with claps. Nolan kissed me as he gave me the go head to take the stage alone. The applauds became louder as i walked towards the stage.

Drying my eyes as she handed me the Grammy.

"Congratulations"

Ariana mumbled as we hugged for a long period of time. She released me clapping as i looked out to them all.

Cheers filled the arena as my eyes watered even more.

"Ahhhh"

i chuckled out taking a deep breath as i held the Grammy in the air. I could hear Sango screaming  'You earned that'  as i smiled waiting for them to calm down.

"This moment isn't just for me today, it's for all those upcoming artist to acknowledge that they can do just about anything"

"I didn't come here with hopes of winning, i came with the joy of being recognized for my talent."

"And here i stand with new Artist of the year, and best Urban Contemporary Album"

i spoke as i stepped back controlling my emotions as the applauds picked back up.

"This journey hasn't been easy and I'm grateful for my god. Oh he's awesome, Sango thank you for believing in me from day one."

"The rock nation family, jay-z you've given me an opportunity i didn't believe in, So thank you. Beyoncè thank you for being my inspiration"

"My mom, you've been my unspoken voice through all of this. My sister"

I spoke sucking in my lips as the tears started to come.

"I wouldn't be standing here if you didn't force me to be myself. So i thank you"

i acknowledged as her eyes filled with tears.

"My fans, oh my fans. You guys have been the breath that i breathe. All this is because of you. And you"

i spoke looking directly into Nolan eyes as he stood close to the stage.

The cheers rumbled the arena as the cameras pointing to him. "Nolan thank you for being my saving grace. I love you, Thank you guys"

i waved the Grammy as the applauds filled the arena as i exited to backstage.

• + •

Exhaling as i relaxed my mind.

A quick prayer roamed through my head and over my body as i opened my eyes. My stage Que was coming for me to close out the Grammys.