« Keeping it | Real »

Baz sat the cup of tea beside me, alongside my tablet with topics just in case i needed them.

"Everybody good? Floral you looking real comfortable over there" Ebro joked.

The 'on air' light turned on as Laura started off the conversation.

"You guys won't believe who just stopped by, gone speak into the mic"

She laughed.

"GoodMorning, Good morning my people"

I spoke as Ebro joined in.

"Ladies Floral is in the building" he yelled clicking the button that made applause.

"So. So let me just asked, where did the name floral come from. Before you get all hostel, i watched the interview you did over on MTV which was great by the way, but c'mon now?"

He said as i laughed.

"Look your fans want to know" laura stated looking at me.

My manager shook his head.

"You guys will have to wait until the album, that's the beauty of it. Everybody always want the goods without getting to know someone" i joked as Ebro was cracking up.

"Right... right..."

He agreed.

"Buy my album, learn me, support me, I'm trying to reach that number one spot"

I said before taking a sip from my cup.

"Speaking of that number one spot, how does it feel to have your single 'like this' number one on the R&B and Dance chart, and also it's what"

She said quickly looking at her notes.

"Number three on the billboard hot 100"

She finished off looking at me.

"It feel great"

I laughed.

"Kehlani definitely came through for me on the remix, and she also joined me on the Fantasy Fan tour. But I'm grateful"

I said drinking more of the tea as it was keeping me calm.

"I hate to do this to you Flo, but you know we gotta keep it real on hot 97" Ebro said as i nodded my head.

"You And Kehlani, what's really going on?"

He asked as i burst out laughing.

"You know what's crazy, everyone been asking that. I mean can't two people bump and grind on stage and make great music?"

I asked as laura laughed.

"What type of music we talking?"

Ebro asked as everyone laughed.

"Yo, all I'm saying is, she's a wonderful woman, she's beautiful, i respect her and make sure you guys support the remix and support her while she's out on tour"