« New | Heights »

"Since the tour started, your album has accumulated another five hundred thousand copies, bring it to two point five million units. You also have six platinum song which is seriously amazing for one album."

Sango spoke walking back into my hotel room. "Oh and that's not even the news i came here for, your cover of ex-factor pushed the song back onto the iTunes chart." He said looking down at his phone.

"TMZ caught up with Ms.Hills and this is what she said 'When beautiful voices, do beautiful things, you get a beautiful outcome', sir you are officially been praised upon by legends. Look at me"

He spoke grabbing my face. "I'm going to make you an icon before you reach thirty. I promise, stay on this path, i freed all your Sunday's. For your religion and all that." He rumbled on as i was looking at the Topman suits on my bed.

"That one" he pointed as i held it up to me. "Makes me look older, like a law student" i disagreed. "A very wealthy law student who just landed" he pulled out a box.

"Ralph Lauren cologne, you're part of the team, and your three and a half million dollars richer. There's no denying your impact on pop culture. Topman revenue spiked fifteen percent since you've been wearing the collection" he spoke placing the pin and paper in front of me.

"And you're what two hundred plus thousand dollars richer" i joked shaking my head. "Bigger checks mean the bigger that ten percent is" he laughed. "Basketball" He said looking at me. "A sport endorsement is what you're missing. We about to come up" he laughed hitting my elbow.

"Don't be greedy now, I'm only one person" i said as he nodded his head. "One person who will have it all, now get dress" he spoke pointing as he closed my room door.

Baz walked out the restroom buttoning his shirt as his lower abs and v-cut showed, slightly surprising me as i quickly looked away.

"Sorry just need a quick change" he mumbled. "No. You fine.... it's..... it's fine" i corrected as he chuckled walking up to me. "Let me" he softly spoke as he tucked the tie, tying it for me.

"Sango is right, you do look real law'ish"

he smiled with all teeth as he brushed my shoulders stepping back. "See, now we're ready" he spoke as he stood behind me in the mirror.

There were a few people in front of the hotel waiting with cameras as i stopped looking at Sango as he stood talking on the phone.

"Do you want me to tell them to pull around back?" Baz asked as Sango approached me. "We need to leave now, Word has already spread. Your fans know you're in town" he spoke as i walked forward.

Putting on the sunglasses as my bodyguard walked beside me. Baz opened the door as i quickly got in. Sango got in still talking on the phone as the driver pulled off.

"Here you go" baz spoke as he handed me the Starbucks cup. Before i could take a sip Sango grabbed it from my hand tossing it out the window. He extended a Fiji water bottle my way.

"You have the polo shoot, i need your face to stay the way it is. Thank me later" he uncovered the mic from the phone as he was closing out on my house deal, that i didn't ask for.