« New | Light »

"Drifff...ting to outerttspaceee. . . ."

"Dayyy...Dreaming pulling me awayyyy"

"Working up the nerves to Sayyyyy"

"That i got a secret" i sung as the producer was bopping his head.

"Yeah, i got a secret"

"Ay"

I sung as the main beat dropped as i moved into the second half of the song.

"All i want to do is think about, what you think about, when you think about me"

"All i wanna know is every night, are you dreaming like, (dreaming like me)"

"im-in-PAARRRAAADIISEEEE-withYou"

"As-we-CCCCIRRRCLLLEEE-round-the-room"

"All i want to do is think about, what you think about, when you think about me"

I sung as we were recording the background vocals to my EP.

He gave me the thumbs up as i walked from the booth with my notebook.

"It's a wrap after this, I'll master it, get it over to the digital house, and your EP should be mixed and mastered by the drop date" he shook my hand as i nodded my head.

Baz stood up handing me my phone as i put my notebook inside my bag. "You've been doing a lot of that lately" he said as we walked the halls down to the lounge.

"Things are good, i took your advice" i spoke as he looked at me weird as we stepped into the elevator.

"We won't discuss it here" i mumbled as he nodded his head.

Walking off the elevator as he stood there looking at his phone. "Baz" i hissed as he stepped off with his eyes still glued to his screen.

A massive wave of reporters and paparazzi Rand towards the building as Sango rushed up to me with officers as he put his jacket over my head.

"Walk I'll explain later" he spoke holding my head as i watched several feet move under the jacket. He instructed for me to put my feet up as i got into the suv. The door shut as i watched flashes, flash through the tint.

"Floral" he sighed with a eager chuckle and sigh. He tossed the printed magazine towards me as my eyes bucked at the picture on the cover.

"The blogs, your social media, and endorsements are all going crazy right now" he yelled tapping the picture as i looked back at Baz.

"Look" he sighed controlling his frustration. Speculation were already in the air, which is a great thing. Because people still supported you, but you will have to jump in front of this before it takes off"

He mumbled as i sighed.

"It's really not that revealing, it was a huge. He was going back to the army. Like that should have been the headlines not my fucking sexuality" i groaned at Sango and Baz leaned forward.

"OKAYYYYYY" i yelled.

"He's . . Yes. It's him okay"

I admitted as Baz laughed touching my shoulder. He calmed down as Sango let out a sigh as he put the phone to his ear.

"Confirm The Interviewer, And we're moving the release date up. Secret will be the first single from the EP, it's the only smart marketing move to make" he spoke as he held a finger up to me.

He ended the call as we arrived to my house, the gate was swamped with press as the driver pulled in.

Looking back as officers held them out.

"You do know this could go in two ways, so just prepare yourself for the new light that's about to hit Ha'keem" he spoke.

"If you come forth revealing this, there is no turning back. The label is a little worried, but their supporting the decision, it's Your Life" he mumbled as my door was pulled open.

Baz held my front door open as i Rand from the truck to them screaming my name as he closed the door.

"You're seriously about to become my hero" he smiled as i stumbled a little catching myself. "Sit...sit" Baz held me up as he helped me towards the dinning room.

He Rand off walking back with water as he opened the bottle for me. My hands wouldn't stop shaking as he grabbed them bending down cuffing my leg.

"I-i can't do this Bazzi"

I whispered as he shook his head at me.

"You've always told me, god picks the time, and the place to bring forth a new light in our lives, but it's up to us to either shine or let that light dim, what's it's going to be?"

He asked standing up shrugging.

"I'm not going to petty you because this" he said smiling. "This is beautiful, you haven't been this happy since I've started to work with you. You love him Ha'keem, and you've been singing about it since your album. Which is why it's not a surprise to anyone" he spoke looking at me.

"The surprise is that it's YOU and one of Americans troops. That's what's causing the massive conversation, CNN, The today show, MTV, Extra, BET, VH1, Your trending on Twitter, you've gained followers, a massive wave of the LGBTQ community is cheering you on"

He read out as i stood up.

"I don't want to be the face of all of that, it's a lot" i sighed standing by the door.

"Well I'd advise you to think because you'll be appearing on GoodMorning America tomorrow"

He yelled as i stopped at the stairs.

"Just got the email, your team is on the way with clothes and your P.R is working the net."

He spoke walking towards the door.

"Rise and shine"

"or become a cliché to your own words"

"It's your life Floral"

"many will die to have it".

"And you refuse to live in it, but you're suppose to be the new voice of our generation"

He chuckled as
The door closed sending my heart into my stomach, as i slowly sat on the stairs.

My phone vibrated as i put it up to my ear.

A tear fell from my eyes as the awkward silence, spoke the fear I've felt since finding out.