« I . AM. F L O R A L » P1

She stepped away revealing the light brush of fenty product. "See it's natural, and perfect" observing my face as i gave her an approving suggestions.

Sango stood beside me as i nodded my head agreeing to do the campaign for the release of Masc x Fenty.

"You're so lucky" she softly spoke as i turned my head to Nolan.

They were doing his final fitting for the brioni custom suit he's wearing for the red carpet.

He smiled over at me as i flashed one back at him before leaning back in the chair.

My barber walked into my restroom as he gave me this 'nigga whet' look. "You wearing makeup now?" He spoke as he set up his station.

"It's more than just 'makeup', it's a formal blend of perfection. Trust a lot of people could use it, just like another layer of clothing."

She looked him up and down referring to the muscle tank he wore with ripped jeans. He laughed nodding his head at her.

"Beauty with a little spice"

He smiled as she began to pack her things up. "Fingers are cross, hope you walk away with a Grammy" her words were sincere as she hugged me.

He stood behind me as the brush Rand through my scalp. The sound of the clippers brought a smoothing vibe into my restroom.

"How long?" He asked as the clippers shaved the side of my head, "the upper half of your finger is lighter than the rest, which means you've been wearing a ring."

His knowledge always caught me off guard, one thing he was good at. Pointing out the things i didn't think of. "A few weeks, officially" i whispered.

"When will i get to meet this official married individual?" He asked as he switched clippers. His hand gripped my head as he edged me up.

Reaching for my phone as i sent Nolan a message, asking for him to step into the restroom.

"In a matter of seconds. Nobody knows we're married. I just want everything to go smoothly today. No drama, no big press stories. All the focus on me and my music" he nodded his head as his eyes focused oh my hairline.

"Everything good?" Nolan asked as my barber turned off his clippers. "Jarvis" he spoke with his hand out. They shook hands as Nolan looked at me confused.

"He knows" i smiled as he chuckled nodded his head. "Take care of my super star client" he joked as he stood in front of me. "You look good" he whispered as the polo cologne started to fill the air.

"Your wardrobe has arrived"

Baz spoke walking in front of the restroom door. Jarvis brushed the hair off my body. Standing as he began to pack up his things.

Nolan walked behind me as he removed the robe from my body. The warmth wet cloth moist my skin as he wiped my back and chest.

Walking into my room as the custom brioni dashiki hung from the rail. "You're going to own this event. Literally. You two making y'all first public appearance at music biggest event. Talking about shaking the table" Baz smiled at me.