«Making The | cut » S1 finale

"You're all over the blogs Floral, what you did for the Big brother charity events is bringing great press"

Baz spoke as he stood beside me, looking scrolling through the online blogs. "TSR is becoming a fan of you" he moved the ipad towards me as i witness the group pictures we took with both teams.

"He's here" Baz sat the iPad down as he walked towards the door opening it.

Mel Ottenberg, walked through the door with several rails of designer pieces. Placing the bowl of sour cream chips down as i reached for a napkin.

I smiled as i cleaned my hand with one of the wet-naps that sat beside my laptop.

"They've made the event formal, so of course i brought suits, but not just any suits" he chuckled.

"My favorite" he said unzipping the suit bag as me and Baz eyes both bucked. "Gimme, gimme, Gimme" i squealed as i jumped over the couch.

"ST.John next year suit, the only one made thus far. They requested that this was sent to you and you only"

He spoke as i stared in aw, the fabrics was every inch of luxurious, the silk lining, the way the light bounced off of it, the threading.

"Ahhh" i exhausted out. "Put it on my body now" i chuckled as he was setting everything up.

"It's your mom" Baz handed me my phone as i put it up to my ear.

"Ma'am"
______________
["Have you spoken with your sister?"]
______________
"Mom I'm not up for this, I'm getting fitted for a really important night. I don't ask you guys for much, but please.
______________
["She's been using my car and i don't want all those miles on my Mercedes. Just make her feel comfortable, she doesn't want to be that sister that depends on her younger brother. You get what I'm saying Lee?"]
_______________
"Fine. FINE! I'll call her once I'm done, but for the mean time. Just get the damn car fix. Better yet, I'm going to buy her a new one. It's done. Bye mom love you"
______________

"Take it, and hide it from us both"

I said as Baz and Mel laughed. He tugged at the jacket as he adjusted the last pin. "Look"

He turned me towards the mirror as i stepped down. "Stunning, so handsome" he spoke as i did my pose dropping down.

"Had to make sure i can move and grove in this. Okay this is the one" i said as he removed the jacket.

"Perfect." He said as him and his team gathered everything. "I'll send over the shoes, i have them in my car" he said as i gave him the okay.

"Your barber is on his way" Baz said walking passed me as he stopped the machine. He walked pack with a cup of tea sitting it next to me.

"Thank you" he nodded as he walked off. "Heading to pick up and and drop off your dry-cleaning, also I'm going to take care the car situation, leave it up to me" He spoke as i heard the door close.

Sighing as i laid back on the sofa that extended across the living room.

The volume on the tv was Low as i slowly leaned up turning it up.