-2-

Morgan POV-

"Sebastian, who is this?"

"Young master, this is the man who vandalized your manor."

"Hey! Douchey butler! I have a name you know!"

I scowled, but it was lost to them (still wearing the bandana) as I stuck my hands on my hips. Sebastian had led me to some sort of office type room in the enormous 'manor' and I was currently standing in front of a huge wooden desk with a kid behind it.

My eyes widened in awe as his long, blue-grey bangs shifted slightly to reveal a black silk eyepatch over his right eye. Damn! I figured he was just being emo!

"Dude!" I started, bouncing slightly in excitement. "You're a pirate!"

He raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Really quickly, just say: 'I'm gonna be King of the Pirates'! Pretty please?!" I wasn't really into anime or anything like that, but I did love One Piece!

His eyebrow raised further. "I am going to be the King of the Pirates? What on earth is that supposed to mean?"

I sighed dejectedly. "Never mind. You ruined it anyways."

It was the kid's turn to sigh. "What is your name, boy?"

I stuck my hands on my hips once more and put on a sassy face. "Excuuuuuuse me! You're, like, nine. I'm sixteen. Don't go around calling me 'boy' like I'm younger then you! By the way, I'm giving you a sassy face. Bitches love sassy faces."

He face palmed and I snickered. "Call me Quincy!"

He sighed again. "I am Ciel, the Earl of Phantomhive and-"

"Owner of the Funtom Toy Company..?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded.

"Oh shit... Oh. Shit. Ciel Phantomhive?! The one in the textbooks at school?! The Queen's Watchdog?! The kid who's parents were mysteriously murdered when he was ten?! THAT Ciel Phantomhive?!"

His eye was wide in shock and so were Sebastian's, but he nodded. I ran behind his desk and squished his cheeks together.

"DUDE! I HAD TO WRITE A TEN PAGE HISTORY ESSAY ABOUT YOU!"

I turned my head to the tall, dark man standing near the desk. "That must mean you're Sebastian Michaelis! There were rumors you're a demon, but they were never proven!"

His reddish eyes widened even more before reverting back to normal. He smirked slightly. "I assure you, sir. I am no demon."

I sighed and plopped myself onto Ciel's lap, checking my fingernails absentmindedly as I played with his hair. "Shame. It would be fucking badass if you were a demon. Would've made for a much more interesting essay too."

"Mister Quincy remove yourself from my person immediately!"

"Nope" I popped the 'p'. Sebastian was just kind of looking at us, trying not to laugh. I looked down at Ciel's dark green jacket and rubbed the fabric between my fingers. "This's some high quality shit, man. What costume store did you get it at? I know a few a few good ones, but nothin' this nice!"

He tried to push me off of him, but I was about a foot taller than him and probably weighed at least twenty pounds more. Lets just say he was unsuccessful and Sebastian had to leave the room for a moment to 'regain composure' or some other British crap like that.

"This is not a costume!" The pirate earl shouted. "Now get off of me!"

I sighed and stood, then plopped down in a chair in front of the desk and in front of Sebastian who was standing behind it. "What is this 'punishment' your giving me?" I asked, then furrowed my brow and turned to Sebastian. "And didn't you say I was gettin a snack?"

He smirked and shrugged. "My mistake." I began to growl.

"Your punishment is," Ciel started, making me stop my predatorial advance on the butler and look at him. "You are to be the Phantomhive footman as of today."

I stared at him blankly for a moment. "OH HELL NAH!"

He gave me an evil smirk. "Oh yes. That is, unless, you want us to send you off to this 'juvie' place."

I balanced. "Fine... I'll be a goddamn footman..." I grumbled.

Ciel's smirk widened. "Good. Sebastian, get him ready. We'll be having guests over for the next few days. Oh, and Quincy!" I had begun to walk out the door with Sebastian, when Ciel called me back. "Remove that cloth from your face. I do not wish to scare the ladies that will be joining us in the next few evenings."

I gave him a toothy grin that he couldn't see. "No chance in fuckimg hell, man!"

-/-/-/-/-

"Quincy, I assume that you have already met our gardener Finnian, as well as our chef Bardroy, so let me introduce you to our maid Mei-Rin."

The glasses wearing woman blushed as she curtsied in front of me. "H-how do you do sir?" I smiled back and mimicked her curtsy with my own imaginary skirt. I am a girl after all. "I'm doin' just fine! Except for a tight-ass brat upstairs who's forcing me to work here."

Sebastian chucked while the other three gasped in horror.

"And look at this! He's making me wear a suit for fuck's sake!" It was true. My outfit was almost identical to Sebastian's, except the tails weren't so... taily, and I had some weird ribbon crossed over itself around my neck instead of a tie. Surprisingly, the admittedly handsome, yet douchey butler had allowed me to keep my black bandana.

I think the rest of my clothes are being incinerated as we speak...

"Well, I shall leave you four to it!" Sebastian exclaimed before walking out of the kitchen where we were.

I looked back to the three other servants who were staring at me in silence, as if appraising me. I lifted up one gloved hand lazily. "Sup. Is it just me, or is it really warm in here?"

Finny smiled at me. "Maybe if you took the cloth off your face, you would feel better!"

I thought for a minute before shaking my head. "Nah, I'm just gonna keep it on. I don't want you guys to faint at my brilliance." I struck a few poses and they all laughed.

"Yes, yes that's all very well and good, but we will be having guests tomorrow." I turned my head to find Sebastian looking pissed behind me. "So get to work!"

Everyone jumped and ran around, looking for something to do, while I just stood there like an idiot.

"Quincy, I would imagine you would like to settle down into your room. Please, follow me."

And that's exactly what I did.

He left me alone in a small room with completely white walls, a bed, a desk, a window, and that's it. I smiled when I saw my backpack on the bed.

I took out a stencil and a can of paint, and an evil smile spread under my bandana.

Time to decorate!