-39-

Third POV-

The demon and human reached the observation booth and Morgan snarled lowly.

"Fuck!" She hissed, her and Sebastian both looking around for the now missing head of the school. "Where'd he go?!"

Sebastian's eye caught on something and he pointed down to where they had passed not moments ago. "Down there." He muttered lowly, so as not to alert the remaining humans occupying the booth of their presence.

She followed his gaze and snarled again as the pair of Phantomhive servants began their hunt once more.

There was a commotion going on in the playing field while the two raced, but neither was paying attention to Lau and his harem of women, all set out to slip up the Green house players. It was partially because they were too busy to care, but mainly because they were the ones to put such provocative things into motion...

-/-/-/-/-

-Flashback, a few days prior to the fourth of June cricket tournament-

Morgan POV-

"We need to find a way to help Blue house overcome Green house." My little master droned at one of our late night meetings. "Any suggestions?"

I yawned and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as Sebastian shifted into his thinking pose.

"Perhaps we could use music to time the swings of the batters." He offered. Ciel nodded in acceptance of the answer and grinned deviously. "That sounds highly plausible. What about you, Morgan?"

I sighed and plopped down on my little master's lap before wrapping my arms around his neck, curling up onto his tiny body, and nestling my face into the crook of his slender neck. "Dunno..." I mumbled sleepily, yawning once more and closing my eyes. "Wow. Much sleep. So need rest. Fuck off. Wow..."

I heard my master groan and felt him facepalm himself. "Please stop. You're acting like Ran-Mao."

I nodded a bit, then my eyes flew wide open as I realized what we could do to help Blue house.

"THAT'S IT!" I exclaimed, jumping off of my master and twirling around to stand beside Sebastian. I slammed my hands down on 'Professor Michaelis's desk and grinned impishly at my little master. I said two words that made both males jaws drop.

"Slut. Army."

-/-/-/-/-

-Flashback end-

Morgan POV-

We reached where Sebastian had spotted the principle hardly two minutes after we spotted him, but the top hatted man was no where in sighed.

"Where is he...?" I heard my best friend growl lowly under his breath as he moved me from his back to rest on one of his shoulders, almost like a parrot.

I looked around again and spotted him on practically the opposite side of the field.

"There!" I pointed. Instantly, Sebastian took off like a bat outta hell.

Or... Crow outta hell?

I shook my head to clear it as the principal began to move from his position and walk into the school building.

My best friend and I burst into the elegant building not two seconds after the mysterious male, but he was no where in sight.

Our ears pricked simultaneously at the sound of fading footsteps, and we both looked just in time to see the principal's dark figure retreat behind a door that led to a main stairwell.

I growled deep in my chest as Sebastian ran us in after him, and my icy blue eyes narrowed when I saw him half way up the at least ten story staircase.

This guy was seriously starting to get on my nerves!

Sebastian and I both smirked at each other and nodded, knowing what had to be done. And without further adieu, the demon lifted me from his shoulder and flung my body straight as an arrow towards the man, with him following close behind.

I smiled triumphantly as I felt my body collide with his.

"Gotcha, fucker!" I laughed, squeezing to him tightly.

Sebastian was probably a second behind me, but that one second seemed to last an hour as my head began to feel stuffy and everything went into slow motion.

I looked up at Sebastian and noticed how wide his glowing fuchsia eyes were as he slowly grabbed at me.

"MORGAN...!" He shouted, his voice sounding muffled and strangely distorted from the slow-mo.

My eyes widened, and the instant he grabbed my uniform gloved hand, time returned to normal a millisecond before everything vanished into black.