-10-

Morgan POV-

I groaned and opened my eyes.

I stared at the plain white ceiling for a minute, before realizing it. Hey, this isn't my room...

I sat straight up and the cat that I had named Barrington José Bûstamanté Baldérrama (you have to say it with an accent, see?) fell off of my chest with a yelp.

"Where's Jeremy?" I wondered, then looked out the window.

I blanched.

It was still raining, yes, but it had been much lighter out before I passed out.

My eyes widened. Where's Ciel?

I jumped up as fast as I could and ran out of Sebastian's room, slamming the door closed behind me so that an adventurous little Bob wouldn't get out.

I practically sprinted up the stairs, frantically shouting for my master the entire way. A few minutes later, I burst into the dining room, panting slightly from so much running.

"Ciel!" I gasped in relief as I saw him sitting at the head of the table. I ran to him and wrapped him in an enormous hug.

"Oh thank god you're ok!" I breathed, petting his hair slightly. "When Jeremy knocked me out, I didn't know how long I had been unconscious! I thought something happened to you!"

I released him, then flicked him on the forehead. "You little idiot! Don't you ever scare me like that again!"

I then turned my glare to the other guests (who I only just noticed), until I found the man I was looking for. I growled like a feral dog with rabies and stalked towards him.

"You fucking priest!"

I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him roughly from his seat before dragging him to the nearest wall and pushing him up against it. He might have been a foot or so taller than me, but I was pretty strong for a girl. Thank you dad and dad for putting me through five years of god awful gymnastics lessons!

"Talk, bitch!" I hissed, slamming him against the wall again. "Why did you knock me out?! You know, I haven't trusted you since the moment I shoved your sorry ass through the drawing room door!"

I pulled the gun out from under my tailcoat and poked the nose of it into his stomach.

"Your alibi was too goddamn perfect! It felt like you knew a little too much of what's been going on! I don't give a flying fuck if Sebastian called you here or not! Who's to say you're not the mastermind behind all this, huh?! Who's to say I shouldn't shoot you right now?!"

I spat the words out like venom and glared at him, awaiting his answer.

He just smiled down at me with a closed eyed smile, as if I had just asked him out to Sunday brunch, instead of threatened to kill him. (Ok, I'll admit I may or may not be a little trigger happy.)

"Ah, miss footman!" He exclaimed. "You've awoken just at the right time!"

I cocked the gun and snarled up at him. "Just at the right time for what?"

He opened his eyes, and with the smile still on his face, said: "Would you please be so kind, as to remove your clothes?"

-/-/-/-/-

I groaned at the warm darkness that surrounded me as I lied under the covers of Ciel's bed.

"Why me..?" I whispered. "Why me?"

The woman lying beside me gently placed a hand over my mouth and made a 'shush' motion. I sighed and did what I was told, but that didn't stop me from internally tearing my hair out in anticipation.