-36-

Third POV-

"Tomorrow..." He heard the tired girl mutter with his unnatural hearing abilities. "I get to see everyone again tomorrow...!"

Soon enough, the sounds of light, feminine snoring met his ears and he grinned wide. He leaned his head back against the edge of the large windowsill in which he sat, making his hair shine brightly, reflecting the natural light of the moon.

"Yes, my dear." He said into the void of the empty room that held him. "Tomorrow..."

With that, his smile grew enough to almost split his face, and he let out a mad cackle that reverberated throughout the room and made it seem as though there were five of him instead of just one.

After a few moments, he stopped laughing just as suddenly as he began, and his smile fell into a frown.

"Oh, you stupid girl..." He said with a sigh. "You haven't been listening to me."

His eyes filled with sad emotion as he turned his head to stare out the window and over the playing field that had been finished that evening, now ready for players and guests.

"Just stay safe."

He looked down at his hands and felt his eyes begin to water as his long bangs provided a curtain for them, to shield them from the moon's unforgiving gaze.

"I'm sorry my child..."