-20-

Morgan POV-

Lizzy. Is such. A badass.

No question about it.

The girl took down thirty zombies all by herself, tried to take down Grell, who is (and I'm stressing this greatly) a hormonal grim reaper, then offered to carry Ciel on her back after the two reapers left. Then she starts having a crying fit, not because she was covered in blood or killed things, no. She starts crying 'cuz she thinks Ciel won't like her anymore.

There.

I rest my case.

A total and complete badass.

"Morgan! Smile!" A familiar voice called, pulling me back to freezing reality. Only now did I realize how cold it was and I began to shiver.

Snake ran over and pulled me up into his arms. "I'm so glad you're ok!" He breathed into my hair. Everyone else raised an eyebrow and my fellow footman's face went pink. "A-All of you, that is. -S-Says Donnie."

Ciel sighed. "Snake, where's Ryan?"

"I'm sorry, he managed to get away. -Says Oscar."

My master sighed once more. "I see. In any case, let's meet up with the Marquis for the time being." We all nodded and made our way out to the deck.

When we reached it, there was a mad stampede of people all trying to get to the lifeboats.

"OUT OF THE WAY!" A slightly familiar voice shouted. "WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST! YOU DARE CALL YOURSELVES ENGLISH GENTLEMEN?!"

"Brother!" Lizzy cried, running towards the teen.

Oh yeah, that's right. That's Lizzy's brother Edward.

I looked over to Snake as Edward began to scold Ciel.

"You ok?" I asked quietly. He nodded, but was still shaking slightly. I guess he didn't do good in crowds. I smiled ever so slightly and squeezed his hand reasuringly in mine. He smiled and I let my hand drop.

"Instead of me, let them go on." Ciel's voice said, pulling me back to reality.

Our eyes widened and we started down at him in shock.

"I can't get off this boat just yet." He informed Edward darkly.

"I see..." The blonde muttered. "I'll take them." No... I couldn't leave yet. Even if Sebastian had only faked his death, I was still bound to the promise that I had made to him.

"Then I'm staying too!" Lizzy exclaimed, running towards Ciel.

I did the only thing I could think of to stop her. Something a certain viscar had done to me oh so long ago. The Vulcan squeezie thing.

"Sorry." I said as she collapsed into my arms, unconscious. "But it would take way too damn long to convince her otherwise."

I handed her off to her brother and bowed. "I'll take any punishment you deem necessary later."

The teen blushed profusely as his eyes met my legs and shook his head. "N-No! I-It's quite alright!"

I nodded and straightened back up.

"The ship has already tilted heavily." Sebastian informed us. "It's only a matter of time before it sinks. Please, escape quickly and get as far away from the ship as you can."

I nodded and hugged my best friend, an idea forming in my head.

"Adios good buddy." I sniffled dramatically, then did the same with Ciel. Turning, Snake, Edward and I all hopped into the lifeboat.