-38-

Morgan POV-

"WOOHOO!" I cheered from the Violet house section of the audience, cupping one hand around my mouth and waving the other in the air as my upperclassman took the pitch (I don't know what they're called in cricket). "GO CHESS! KICK THEIR GREEN HOUSE ASSES!"

I looked over to one side and noticed Lizzy pouting at me from a few rows away, as well as her parents glaring.

I shrugged and turned back to the field just in time to see Cheslock's move, 'Purple Burnout', get hit away by Greenhill.

"BOO!" I called, keeping one hand cupped by my mouth but now having the other in an extended thumbs down position. "GO BACK TO THE GYM, GREENIE!"

After several more of these throws from my upperclassman, and these hits from the Green house prefect, the match was finally over.

"THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH IS... GREEN LION DORMITORY!" The announcer called, only to be rewarded with an equal number of cheers and boos.

I sighed and collapsed back down into my seat as the players exited the field and an hour long break was called so that the Green house players could get their energy back up.

Eventually I got bored of just sitting around and waiting for things to pick up again, so I decided to take a little stroll to boost the spirits of my disgraced fellow Violet housers.

I didn't knock as I entered the changing room, seeing how I was a 'boy' and this was a 'boy's' area, but instead just strolled right in.

A few of the players who were in the middle of changing looked up to acknowledge that I was here, but didn't really pay me any heed.

Cheslock was nowhere to be found, but I saw Violet and couldn't help but laugh.

"My eyyyyeeeeees!" I laughed covering my face. "You're so pale it burns my poor eyyyeeees!" The 'dark' prefect was without a shirt and his skin was as white as the moon itself. He scowled at me and chucked his gross shirt at my face.

I caught it and dramatically tossed it aside before falling to the floor by his feet and clutching at my heart with a clawed hand.

"You wound me!" I cried, pressing the back of my free hand to my forehead. "I am wounded! How could you, my dear, after all we've been through! Gregory!"

I collapsed onto his shoes and tugged at his pants. "I will be avenged, dear Gregory! Be it not by my children, or my children's children, but I swear vengeance!"

And with that, I died.

...

Well not really of course. No, I just closed my eyes, stuck out my tongue like Miley Cyrus, and lolled my head to the side.

Around me I could hear the suppressed laughs and snickers coming from the others in the 'Ghost Legion', and a sigh from Violet.

"Get up, idiot." He sighed, lifting one of his feet under me and causing me to roll off of his shoes and onto the floor with a giggle. I looked up at him and grinned impishly as my gaze locked with his for a moment. "What? I'm only trying to make you guys feel better! Come on! I am like, the comic relief of Violet house! You bitches need me in order to survive!"

I felt footsteps on the floor beneath me and looked to the side to find Cheslock walking in from another part of the room, a white button down shirt hanging open hugging to his shoulders.

He glanced down at me and I smiled and waved at him. "Hey Mohawk!"

After a couple of seconds, his eyes widened to the hugest I had ever seen them and he looked around at all the half naked guys (him partially included) then back down at me in alarm.

In an instant, I was being dragged frantically out of the place by my flushed upperclassman.

"What are you doing?!" He hissed as soon as we were out of earshot of the changing room. "Um... Offering moral support?" I replied with sarcasm in my voice. "Annoying Violet? Making people laugh? Dying? I did all those things and you missed out, buck-o."

He groaned and slapped a hand over his eyes. "No, not that! You're a girl! My girl! What in the name of hell compelled you to go into a room filled with nearly naked men!"

I shrugged at that. "They still think I'm a boy, so it's no biggie. Besides, the day after I first met you, you stripped down to your boxers and we practically shared a shower."

It took him a moment to process what I had just said to him, but when he did, I could practically see the memories of me and him in the same shower together all over his volcano red face.

"So that's why you were on the floor..." He breathed as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted.

I groaned and facepalmed. "Damn sheltered rich kids..." I growled as I began to drag him back to the changing room. I stuck my head in and sighed. "Guys, Cheslock fainted."

After several questions of why and me telling them I didn't have a clue, my goth friend was resting on a bench, his coat under his head like a pillow.

"Listen, I gotta go head out to see my friend Phantomhive's match." I told Violet, checking the clock on the wall. He nodded and I was beginning to jog away, when Cheslock groaned and shifted a little.

"Ya got a nice ass... Morgan..." He mumbled unconsciously.

My eyes widened as everyone looked down at him, then up at me with wide and alarmed eyes. I had never seen such a shocked look on Violet's or anybody else's face in my entire life.

"Uh..." I mumbled, then looked up at them all and shrugged. "He must be gay." With that, I turned and shot out of there like an convict from prison.

By the time I made it back to the playing field, the players were already pretty into the game.

Edward was pitching (again, don't know cricket, so I'm using baseball terms) and Blue house was up 40 points, with Green house on the rise behind them. Sebastian was conducting some stupid marching band type song and Lizzy was looking conflicted on weather to cheer for her brother or her fiancé, my little master Ciel.

I had sat down for all of around five minutes, when some asshole sitting next to me decided to gasp and shout in my ear.

"HEY LOOK!" The bastard called, standing up and pointing to the observation booth built for highly important people. "IT'S THE PRINCIPLE!"

Instantly, my newfound hatred for the boy vanished as I snapped my head over to where he was pointing. I noticed Sebastian doing the exact same thing.

We both looked to our master at the same time and he nodded to us both.

I stood from my seat suddenly and took off like a bullet to where the principal was, Sebastian soon joining alongside me.

We smirked at each other before tearing off our cloaks and running faster towards the mysterious man.

We, the Phantomhive servants, were on the hunt.

Oh mister principle. I thought with a smirk as I jumped onto Sebastian's back so we could move faster than before with his demonic speed.

You have no idea who you're dealing with!