-47- The End

Morgan POV-

The heavy scents of perfumes and the worried sounding chitter chatter of women stirred me awake. I groaned and shifted position on something soft before fluttering my eyes open, then squeezing them shut and resting a hand on my forehead. It was pounding like a bitch.

One woman gasped, stopping the others. "She's awake!" I heard her exclaim in a cockney British accent.

I pried my eyes open and found that I was surrounded by worried women in slutty 19th century clothing. There was a lamp hanging from the ceiling above us and I was lying on a bed that felt extremely over-used.

Was I really back?

"Are you alright?" A different woman than the first asked. She looked to be only a year or so older than me.

I nodded slowly as the pain in my head began to vanish. "Yeah... Where am I?" I looked down at myself and my eyes widened. "And what am I wearing?!"

The women all giggled and the eighteen year old sighed in relief, then chuckled a bit as well. "We found you collapsed outside our brothel wearing nothing but bloomers," -I assumed she was talking about my shorts and tank top- "so we brought you in and gave you something to wear. I hope you don't mind, but it's all we had in your size."

I stood from the bed, not wanting to be on its most likely filthy sheets any longer (lord only knows what it's been through), and took a better look at my outfit.

I looked like a prostitute from 1889, almost 1890.

I'm back... I thought with a wide smile.

Hell yes!

Jumping up in a High School Musical sort of way, I did a little cheer and thanked the ladies before sprinting out of the whore house and into the streets of Victorian-Era London.

-/-/-/-/-

Third POV-

Ciel sighed as he and his servants walked through the busy streets of London.

It had been a few days since they all returned from searching, and they had nearly given up. Even with the help of the reapers, there had been no trace of Morgan since that one incident.

The only reason the servants had returned was because they needed to fix a few things to go searching again.

Mei-Rin needed new glasses since hers were now faulty, Finny's hat had enough holes in it that it could now be classified as swiss cheese, Bard ran out of his favorite brand of cigarettes, Tanaka realized he was too old to be doing this and went home, and Snake's snakes had rubbed their underbellies raw from the constant moving. The reptilian man needed a bag to put them in.

After this they were going right back out again.

The now fourteen year old earl sighed again, rubbing his gaunt face with a hand calloused from writing.

Sebastian had tried getting the boy to eat more than what was necessary to keep his mortal body functioning properly, but the food was starting to taste as bad as when the demon first tried to make some, and even if it was good the boy still wouldn't eat.

The missing girl had wormed her way into all their lives and stole their hearts in different ways. True love for some, sisterly love for others, daughterly love for a few, and nearly motherly love for one sad, broken child.

Her loss was taking a clearly visible and definite tole on all of them.

The young earl was currently not paying attention to the belittling lecture he was receiving for making the mascot for the new Funtom perfume line a scary looking man in a unicorn costume, handing out free samples and scaring children, when a loud crash followed by frantic shouts got his attention and the attention of all his servants.