-24-

Morgan POV-

Alone, I made my way into the principal's office for orientation.

No, Ciel was not with me. His orientation was scheduled for tomorrow, 'cuz he had a set house.

I whistled a low note as I walked inside. "Damn... This place looks like a church and Big Ben had a baby."

Only then did I notice the prefects standing on the sides of the large carpet I was walking on, and the man sitting atop a high pedestal that sat on top of a few stairs at the end of it. Redmond (pretty boy) was chuckling slightly at my joke, while everyone else either scowled or stayed emotionless.

"Feel free to come over to Red house if you can't choose between Green or Violet." He said with a smile. "We'd accept someone like you anytime!"

"Only the principal can decide one's dormitory." Bluer (bowl cut hair dude) said in that infuriating monotone of his, pushing his glasses up. "No acceptions."

Violet (goth guy) sighed very emo-ly. "The dormitories are all the same though..."

Greenhill (buff blonde guy) nodded. "Yet we could always use another in Green house."

The guy on the pedestal coughed into his hand and I turned my attention from the boys and to him.

"This is a high class public school protected by tradition and discipline. From the moment you enter you have to obey the rules."

I pouted and slouched at that. "All of them?" I whined. "Even the boring ones?"

The dude raised an eyebrow and I sighed heavily. "Fine. I'll follow all the stupid rules..."

The dude cleared his throat. "Yes, well normally the principal would give you the welcome speech, but since he's busy, I'll be representing him. I am the vice principal Johan Agares."

The P4 started talking and I kinda zoned out after that. I was watching the giant clock pendulum swing back and forth behind the VP.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and-

"Tradition is absolute." The P4 all said together, jolting me from my swingy trance. I looked around with a dumb look on my face. "Uh... Were you guys saying something?"

The VP sighed and rested his head in his hand for a moment before looking back down at me.

"Do you swear to keep the rules of our school and obey our tradition and discipline?"

I put a finger to my lips and looked up to the high high ceiling in mock thought. A smile broke out onto my face and I shrugged.

"Eh, what the hell!"

I beamed up at him and he stepped out from behind the pedistal, a large, thick book in his hands. "Then sign here." He said, preparing to walk down the steps to meet me.

And then... Disaster struck!

Almost the second his foot hit the first step, he tripped over nothing and went tumbling forwards down the stairs.

I gasped and ran forward, stopping his decent before he reached the bottom.

"Mister Argares!" The P4 all shouted in union. "VP man, you ok?" I asked, helping him to stand.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." He said as he stood. "I'm fine."

I sweat dropped. His head was bleeding a lot... "If you say so..." I mumbled stepping back as he held out the book once more, along with a quill pen. "Sign here."