-26-

Third POV-

"Who the hell has guards and guard dogs for a dorm room?!"

Morgan hissed as she dodged the snapping teeth of the two doberman pincers and the tranquilizer bullets from the two guards' guns. She felt one graze her leg, but she didn't pay much attention.

Still dodging, she looked up at the Scarlet Fox dorm house to see many pretty boys all staring out windows in their pajamas to see what all the commotion was about, and with his head sticking out the front doors, was none other than Edgar Redmond himself.

Morgan was forced to look back to the four guards as her back hit the gates.

The large dogs growled and slowly advanced as the two guards pressed the noses of their rifles to her chest. She held her hands up and dropped her bags.

"I JUST WANTED TO FUCKING TALK TO REDMOND!" She shouted over her shoulder, making sure that those in Red house could hear her.

Said blonde gasped at the new student's voice, then wrapped a robe around himself and ran out in his  slippers to the gate.

"Leave him be!" He ordered the guards. "Leave him be! He is my guest! I invited him!"

Almost instantly, the men and their dogs were back in their original positions, as if nothing had ever happened.

Morgan let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding, and slid down the bars of the fancy gate to rest by her stuff. She was feeling dizzy and had to sit or else she would fall flat on her face. Redmond opened the gate and the cross-dressing girl fell back onto her back with a groan. Well, better than her face at least...

"Quincy, what on earth are you doing here so late?" The prefect asked as he helped the poor 'boy' up.

"I got accepted into Violet house." She began as she grabbed her two bags. "Then I got myself out of it. Is there any chance your offer still stands?"

Redmond raised an eyebrow as he led the 'boy' inside. "Yes of course... I am true to my word, but I'm afraid I can only allow you to stay a week. Maximum." Morgan just shrugged and smiled as they walked up the steps to the dormitory.

"That's probably a lot more time than I need! Thanks man!" She turned as the two reached the large, ornate doors and pulled the pretty blonde teen into a bro hug.

"Stop! What are you doing?! You're filthy!" The perfect shouted. Morgan laughed and broke that hug to pick her stuff up once more.

"Yeah... I guess I could use a shower..." She yawned and stumbled back a little before regaining her balance, with a little help from Redmond of course.

"Are you alright?" He asked, furrowing his brow. She nodded and shook him off.

"Yeah... Totally..." She said with a yawn, suddenly feeling exhausted. "Just got grazed by...," yawn, "...by one of those tranq bullets is all..." Yawn.

She turned and made her way on wobbly legs inside.

-/-/-/-/-

Morgan POV-

"Damn it..." I muttered as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Stupid guards and their stupid tranq shit...!

I wasn't even registering the fact that Redmond was leading me towards a large bathroom, or that a girlish looking teen with curly bobbed blonde hair had joined us.

I was drifting in and out of consciousness, not noticing that both males were now walking for me, my arms being wrapped over their necks and my legs dragging behind.

"Thassome... high quality tranquilzerzz... shiz yagot ther..." I slurred, resting my head on Redmond's shoulder and closing my eyes.

The smaller of the two pretty boys said something to the tall prefect, waking me again from my tranquilizer endused mini sleep. I lolled my head away from Redmond and to him.

"Yerreally pretty... ya know..." I mumbled into his neck. "I thought... I was thonly one... her..."

It was probably just that tranquilizers talking, but I was actually starting to think he was a girl. He even smelled like a girl. All sweet, like strawberries and honey... And honestly at this point, someone could ask me absolutely anything and I would reply truthfully without even knowing what I was doing. I felt both their quizative gazes on me as I dropped my head to my chest.

And that was how I finnaly fully lost consciousness: lulled to sleep by the swaying of people carrying me and the sweet smell of freshly baked shortcakes surrounding me.

-/-/-/-/-

Third POV-

A hand shaking Morgan's shoulder jolted her awake. "Quincy." A smooth voice said.

Wait... I know that voice... She thought drowsily.

She looked up to see Redmond standing over her. She groaned as another wave of exhaustion washed over her.

"Sorry to wake you so soon," The prefect began. "But there's someone here to see you."

Morgan cracked open her eyes again as the hazy tranquilizer feeling returned in full force.

A dark and blurry figure stood before her. He was tall, so she smiled goofily and snuggled up into the couch she had been rested on. "Hi Sebby...!" She giggled, assuming the tall, black clad male was her best friend.

Gregory Violet raised a thin eyebrow at the once again sleeping female and turned to Redmond. "What did you give him?" The dark prefect asked. "He sounds like a girl."

Redmond sighed and crossed his arms over his robed chest. "He was nicked in the leg by a tranquilizer bullet that the guards use. I don't understand why he sounds so girlish though." He thought for a moment and shrugged. "I guess tranquilizers effect all people differently."

Violet sighed and snapped his fingers. "Cheslock." He called emotionlessly. "Grab Quincy's stuff. I'll take him."

The dark prefect's fag ran up and grabbed Morgan's two bags as Violet draped the girl over his shoulder with ease. Her arms dangled limply and her hands slapped his rear whenever he took a few steps or so.

At one point, he felt the girl stir slightly. "Do she got da booty...?" She mumbled in her sleep as her hands slapped against his behind again. "She dooo..."

Violet growled as Cheslock snickered, and pulled his hood down even further to hide the minuscule blush that dusted his deathly pale cheeks.

"Damn it Quincy..." He growled lowly. "You're more trouble than you're worth..."