-12-

Morgan POV-

"Huh? A cruise?"

I stared down at Ciel, with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes, a cruise. Now- HEY! PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE DOING!"

I looked down at what I was doing and saw that the tea I was pouring was beginning to spill over the edges of the teacup and into the saucer beneath it. Quickly, I stopped pouring as Sebastian and Snake began to chuckle.

I scowled at them and began to clean up my mess.

After we had faked Sebastian's funeral and his revival, Snake had been recruited to the Phantomhive staff as an actual footman.

"So, what about a cruise?" I asked as I finished soaking up the tea. Ciel cleared his throat.

"My fiancé and her family have invited me to accompany them on a three week excursion to New York on a luxury passenger liner, starting on the seventeenth. Naturally, my butler and footmen will be accompanying me."

I stared at him for a few moments before a huge smile broke out across my face.

"A cruise?! You're seriously taking me on a cruise?! WOOHOO! This is going to be so badass!" I started running around and jumping for joy. I ran up behind Snake and Sebastian and slung my arms around their necks, pulling them down to my height (witch meant quite a bit of bending for Sebastian).

"This is gonna be great! Me and my boys! Ain't that right Wordsworth?"

Said snake slithered out from under Snake's collar and hissed happily.

I laughed and released them, then ran to Ciel and picked him up bridal style. His face flushed red and he started to stutter. "W-WHAT A-ARE YOU DOING?!"

I laughed again and started to spin on my toes like a ballerina. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm dancing!"

"WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU DANCING?!"

"Because I've never been on a cruise before and I'm excited as hell!"

I stopped after Sebastian began to loose it and rested my master back in his chair. I giggled happily and began to skip to the door. "I'mma go pack now! Come on Wordsworth!"

I stopped at the door, allowing the black mamba to catch up to me and slither up to my neck. "Wait! Ciel I forgot something!"

My master groaned and rested a hand to his forehead. "What is it?" He grumbled.

"What's the name of the cruise ship?!"

He looked up at me and sighed. "The Blue Star Line's luxury passenger liner..."

-/-/-/-/-

I gasped as I stared up at the enormous boat. "So thiiis is the Campania, huh?"

I laughed in pure happiness and turned to calm down Snake as a crate full of his reptilian friends was loaded into the cargo hold. "Aw, it's ok! We'll see them soon when we come back to get Ciel's stuff!"

He nodded solemnly and I tapped him on the shoulder. I giggled and made a 'shh' motion and he looked at me curiously. I did a closed eyed smile as Wordsworth poked his head out from inside my shirt.

He smiled and nodded and we went to go wish the other servants goodbye (they came to see us off).

Excitedly, I skipped behind Ciel and up the bridge that connected the docks to the first class entrance, with Sebastian and snake following suit.

"It's nearly time for our departure." Sebastian stated as we made our way on deck. Not a moment later, the chimney things made a loud honking sound and the ship began to move.

With the excitement of a child on Christmas morning, I ran to the railing and waved down at my friends. "G'BYE~! TAKE CARE~! AND DON'T BLOW UP THE MANOR WHILE WE'RE AWAY~!"

I was still laughing and waving when Sebastian forcibly dragged me away from the thing.

After having been out at sea for a bit, we were now stopped in front of a little blonde girl with long, curly pigtails. She looked like she was about to cry when she saw Ciel.

Said boy sweatdropped and raised up a hand. "I had hoped to surprise you." He told the girl, who jumped on him and squealed.

"YOU SAID YOU COULDN'T COME WITH US! I'M SO VERY VERY HAPPY!"

"Elizabeth!" A stern looking woman scolded from behind her. "Stop behaving so indecently in public!"

I gulped. The woman reminded me of the local police chief back in Rochester. Same blonde hair, same steely greyish green eyes, same use of good posture, and the same stuffy 'follow the rules' attitude that I absolutely hated!

Her gaze locked with mine and her eyes widened in shock, then narrowed in anger. I could no longer pay attention to what Ciel was doing, as I became too preoccupied with mama bear here to watch.

She was standing directly in front of me in one quick movement, her eyes burning holes into my very soul.

"Who on earth are you?!" She hissed.

I smirked cheekily. "Head footman to the Phantomhive family, Morgan Donnelly at your service, ma'am."

That only seemed to enrage her. She turned to Ciel and snarled. "Not only do you have that lecherous butler in your service, but now this?! A girl who says she's the Phantomhive footman?! Look at her hair for gods sake!"

I pouted then looked up at Sebastian while the woman ranted. "Huh..." I mumbled. "I guess you do have kind of a lecherous face... I bet you get all the women, don't you?"

He smirked down at me.

I smirked back. "Back on the streets, we would call someone like you a pimp. Are you a pimp, Sebastian? Do you get girls who's milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard? Hm? Do ya?"

He furrowed his brows and cocked his head to the side. "I'm not quite sure what it is you are talking about."

I sighed exasperatedly. "Do you, or do you not get every woman? It's a real easy question, ya know!"

He smirked again. "Not every woman."

I laughed. "Yeah! I guess not! Mamma Bear over there doesn't seem too wooed by you." When I looked back up at him, he was smiling slyly and had one eyebrow raised. "What?"

"You too have failed to give in to my charm, Morgan."

I stared at him blankly for a moment before bursting out laughing. "It's 'cause you're a douche and I don't think 'bout you like that, man!"

He chuckled slightly. "Nor I you, yet here we are talking about my attraction."

I laughed again. "Oh yes, of course! Your devilishly good looks! Too bad they're covered in a fine lair of sarcasm and douche baggyness."

A second later, I found myself up against a wall with Sebastian looming over me. "Let us make a bet, shall we?" He said, smirking.

I smirked back. "What kind of bet?"

"If I can make you fall for me by the time we reach New York, you have to wear the maid uniform for the rest of your servitude with the young master."

I thought for a bit, then shook my head as I saw Snake staring at us intently. "Nope. No can do."

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And just why not?"

I smiled. "One, because I know you're just as un attracted to me as I am to you, and two, because you're going to be the godfather of my future kids."

His eyebrow raised even further. "I thought Earl Grey was out of the picture?"

I closed my eyes and shrugged. "Oh, he is." I opened them and smirked deviously up at my best friend, the demon. "But Snake isn't."

In the background I heard Mama Bear's shouts. "AND NOW YOUR SERVANTS ARE FLIRTING! HONESTLY, CIEL, WHAT SORT OF OPERATION ARE YOU RUNNING HERE?!"