-18-

Morgan POV-

"This ship is most likely infested by the horde of them at this time." Sebastian said with a scowl.

I shivered against Snake's chest and squeezed my eyes shut as I imagined the terrors that awaited us upstairs.

I heard another feminine whimper and opened my eyes to see Lizzy shaking. Apparently Ciel noticed it to, seeing as he turned to Sebastian and said: "Sebastian, go ahead and take my aunt and the others to a safe place."

"What are you going to do?" The demon asked with a raise of his perfect eyebrow.

My master loaded a new magazine into his gun."We'd just be a burden. Also, we have guns. We'll be okay for a while. Come back as soon as you're sure they're safe."

As my best friend ran off, Ciel turned to me and Snake. "Morgan can you stand?"

I furrowed my brow for a moment before gently being let down onto the ground by my silver haired companion. I put all my weight on my bad ankle and winced a bit, but nodded in confirmation. "Yeah. I think Ronald's blood's starting to work again."

My master nodded while Lizzy, Snake, and Ryan (now apprehended and kept immobile by a snake I now know as Trevor) all looked utterly confused.

"Good." Ciel said, throwing me a new magazine for the gun I still had with me. "Well then..."

My tiny master then proceeded to "persuade" Ryan into telling us that there was a machine in his first class room that could stop all the zombies at once (he pointed a gun to his head, Morgan Style™ (I patented it! It's my style now! It's got my name on it and a TM and everything!))

I sighed and moved around to the man's other side, now pointing my gun at his head. "Let me ask ya a question, Ryan."

Ciel smirked slightly. "Be careful, she's worse than me."

Ryan gulped and I continued with a closed eyed smile that would have made Sebastian proud.

"Why in the name of fucking hell did you decide to bring all these zombies to America, hm? I am an American, you know, and you just decided to unleash a Walking Dead epidemic into my fair country."

He gulped hard again. "I-I c-can't tell you that."

I mock pouted. "I see... Say that reminds me, you wanted your ears pierced, right? He said that, didn't he Ciel?"

My little master caught on almost immediately and smiled sadistically. "That was his request I do believe."

We both cocked our guns simultaneously and he gave a little manly shreak.

"A CERTAIN COMPANY BOUGHT OUR ABSOLUTE SALVATION TECHNOLOGY!" He squealed.

Ciel furrowed his brow and disarmed the gun. I followed suit.

"A certain company?" He asked the terrified man.

"Yeah, it's called Osiris. Rumor has it they're developing a new drug."

I scowled at that. "Ciel. My campaign is back on. Crack is wack. Don't do drugs."

My master sighed and face palmed before turning back to Ryan. "Well then, lead the way."

"It's in here." Ryan muttered as we all stopped in front of the door to the boiler room.

After figuring the stairs would be full of zombies, Ryan suggested the freight elevator in there would get us to his room without any damage.

Prying the door open, all five of us were met with a sudden rush of heated air.

"Snake, take Trevor off of Ryan." I whispered. He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow. "It'll be a lot less suspicious and'll go smoother if we all look like friends." I said, rolling my eyes slightly.