-33-

Morgan POV-

"Nana nana nana nana BAT-MAN!"

With one final jump, I bounced off the hospital-like bed and landed Scarlett Johansson style on the floor.

"I take it you're feeling better." My little master said with a smirk as he sat in a chair by the door to my hospital room. I nodded happily and flopped back onto my bed.

"Yeah! I must still have some of Sebastian or Ronald Knox's blood left in my system, 'cuz it's only been a month since I came back here when the doctor said it would take, like, three."

Yes, it's been a month since the fire. I apologize if I made any of you think it would be different.

I've had a lot of visitors since then. The prefects for example, as well as their fags, also this little kid named Macmillan or something and his group of twelve year old buddies. Apparently they were all 'friends' with Ciel.

The most visits I got, though, were from Cheslock, Kadar, Edward, and Ciel. Sebastian couldn't visit me too often, what with all his teacher duties.

From those four, I've been kept in the loop on what's going on in every house, like, did you know that Harcourt is Redmond's new fag? Also, there's this cricket tournament going on in a few days on June 4th. It's already June 2nd, tomorrow was some sort of ball to start off with all the festivities. I want to go, but only outsiders and those competing in the tournament are allowed.

I stopped and played that information over in my head again.

Today is June 2nd.

My eyes lit up immediately and I smiled wide. With a hop skip and a jump, I was sitting on my master's lap.

"Ciel! Ciel! Guess what day it is! Guess. What day. It. Is! C'mon, I know you can hear me! Guess!"

My little master was staring up at me like I was crazy. "Uh... Wednesday?"

"HUMP DAY!" I cheered, fist bumping the air. "I NEED A HAMBURGER! But seriously, it's June 2nd!" Ciel raised an eyebrow. "So?"

"Sooooo! My birthday's in 23 days! WHY AREN'T YOU A CAMEL?! IT'S HUMP DAY AND I DON'T HAVE A CAMEL, OR A GUY NAMED MIKE! JAKE, FROM STATE FARM, AT THREE IN THE MORNING?! HE'S WEARING KAKIS!"

"What is wrong with you?!" My little master shouted, trying to push me off of him and get away.

"I'M FUCKING EXCITED AS HELL FOR MAH BIRTHDAY COMING UP SOON!"

"Your birthday's coming up soon?" A new voice asked from the doorway. I turned and smiled at Cheslock. I hadn't even heard him open the door. "Yeah, on June 25th! I'm gonna be 17!"

"Thank god!" Ciel gasped to Cheslock. "Get him off of me!"

My friend walked over and pulled me off of my little master, who scurried out the door as soon as he could, and settled me onto the bed. "Quincy, are you on your pain meds right now?"

I stopped for a moment and looked up at the ceiling in thought. "Ummmm... Yes!"

He sighed in exasperation and I giggled. "This is why you always say not to do drugs..." He muttered, forcing me to lay back down under the covers. I giggled again and wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him down onto the bed next to me.

"I waaaaant... A car, the Avengers on DVD, new spray paints, Frozen on DVD, a camel, Jake from State Farm, uh... Oh! Money! Yeah, money's always good...! Um... What else..." I tried to scratch my chin like Sherlock Holmes, but Cheslock's hyper flushed face was in the way.

I scowled, let go of him, and pushed him onto the floor. "Hey! Fuck man, who invited you up here? Dis be mah space."

My friend groaned as he stood and rubbed his back, his face still flushed. "Monkey Man, I think you need to calm down a bit."

My scowl deepened and I squeezed my eyes shut as I began to kick my feet and pound my fists on the mattress below me. "NO! I DON'T WANNA CALM DOWN! I WANNA SEE EDWARD!  BRING ME MAH ED! ED EDD AND EDDY, BITCH! THAT SHOWN MADE MY CHILDHOOD! AND I WANT A JAWBREAKER!"

I peeked at my friend out of the corner of my eye and saw a sort of hurt look cross his features when I asked for the blonde teen, but he sighed anyway and left the room.

A stab of guilt pierced my heart as the door closed and I stopped my tantrum, but it was the only way to get him out long enough.

Quickly, I sat up and moved to a desk that sat in the corner of the room farthest from the door. Pulling a piece of paper and a pen out, I quickly wrote a letter to a certain blonde fiancé and stuffed it in an envelope. As I was sealing it, the recipient's older brother walked into the room.

"Morgan?" He called. "Cheslock said you were acting crazy because of your pain medication and wanted to see me."

I stood from the desk and scoffed as I walked over to him. "Pfft! Please, I haven't been taking pain meds for the past week. I just needed to get him and Ciel out so I could get you in."

I closed the door behind him and smiled. "I was acting! But it is true that my birthday's coming up soon, so I expect a present mister."

I moved back to the desk and handed him the letter, a serious expression now on my face. "Make sure you get this to Lizzy as fast as you can, no if's and's or but's about it. Just get this to her ASAP. It's a matter of whether I die of boredom or not."

Edward raised an eyebrow as I forcibly turned him around and started pushing him towards the door. "Do you know where Cheslock went?"

Redmond's fag nodded in confusion. "To wait outside, why?"

"When he asks you, tell him that I was shouting about jawbreakers, then the doctor came in and gave me some sleep medicine, got it?"

He nodded once more and I pushed him out the door. "Remember," I told him. "That letter gets to Lizzy as fast as it can." With that, I shut the door in his face.

-/-/-/-/-

Lizzy POV-

"My lady." Paula said, waking me up. "My lady, please wake up. It's the morning of the third. We must get ready for the ball this evening at Weston College."

I didn't groan as I woke, but sat up straight like a cute and proper lady would.

"Very well, Paula." I said, rubbing some sleep from my eyes. "After breakfast, we'll go to town and buy the cutest dress to impress Ciel!"

She smiled and nodded, then stopped as she seemed to remember something. "Oh, my lady! There was also a letter sent to you from a person named Morgan Donnelly."

She handed me the envelope and I squealed. I simply loved Morgan! Even with her unladylike ways, she was just so cute!

Opening it quickly, I took out the letter and read it anxiously.

'Dear Lizzy,

By the time you read this, I will most likely be dead from boredom. You see, I infiltrated the school with Ciel and Sebastian, and since I was injured when they did the choosing for the cricket tournament, I am not allowed to go to the ball. I really REALLY want to though! People will recognize me if I went in disguise as a boy, so I need you to do me a HUGE favor and get the following items for me:
- A beautiful dress (preferably in darker colors, and you already know my measurements from the Campania).
- Heels to match it.
- Some makeup.
- A mask (just in case).
- And your adorable self, because I won't be able to put this all on on my own! (^_−)~☆
Forever your dress-up doll,

Morgan'

I squealed again and hugged the paper to my chest. "Paula, we're going shopping for two!"

-/-/-/-/-

Morgan POV-

I grinned as I looked out the window of my room in the infirmary and watched all the early comers begin to pour into the school, one of whom I recognized immediately by her signature blonde curls, even in the growing night.

"Lizzy, don't fail me now!"