-15-

Morgan POV-

"JUST FUCKING RUN!"

I shouted in Ciel's face. His eyes widened and he ran to Sebastian. Good. That was probably the safest place for him right now.

I began to wade through the remaining crowds of terrified people and go after my master, when another hand grabbed my arm. I turned to tell the person to run, but slammed my jaws shut in fear as the undead Maggie opened hers.

"AAAAHHHH! MOTHER OF GOD, GET IT AWAY FROM ME!"

In my frantic struggles to escape from the zombie's iron grip, I dropped my gun to the floor, where it went off with a BANG and lodged a bullet into my ankle. Needless to say, I screamed again.

My vision grew blurry and my ears felt as though they were being stuffed with cotton balls as my knees buckled. The only thing keeping me upright now was the zombie trying to eat me.

I vuagely heard Ciel's voice shouting my name before it was drowned out by the sound of a loud engine and another voice.

"These guys can't be killed unless you smash in their heads, ya know."

My eyes widened as a cuteish looking guy with dark blonde hair and glasses came out of no where, swinging around a lawn mower.

"Like thiiiis!" He sang as he crashed the spinning blades onto Maggie's head, pulling me into his arms at the same time and riding away from the now dead zombie. "You should pay attention to the important stuff." He informed Sebastian and Ciel with a grinning green eyed glare.

The man flashed me a charismatic grin and winked. "Hello love! Mind grabbin' that little book in my back pocket for me?"

I was shaking as I nodded my head and grabbed for the book. "Whoa there! Not that pocket, love!" He laughed as I stuck my hand into the empty pocket and accidentally grabbed his butt. I groaned slightly in annoyance and reached into the other pocket. He was still laughing as I handed it to him. By now, he was supporting all if my weight with one arm, but he didn't look bothered in the slightest by it.

He opened the book and flipped to a page before gaping down at it.

"Wait a... Ahh! See, this chick's totally dead after all! I sooo told them I had collected her properly! No waaaaay!"

"What is he?" I heard Ciel ask Sebastian in disgust.

"You should know them well, young master." The demon replied stoically.

My head was feeling dizzy, and I didn't processes the fact that the man and I had moved until we were right next to the first two victims of Maggie's undead wrath: her parents.

The guy smiled at me again and patted me on my lower back, a bit too close to my ass if you ask me.

"Okay love! Gotta get off now while I do my job! If I get stuck with overtime, I won't be able to get drinks with you later!"

I furrowed my brow in confusion as his arm released me and I fell, tumbling off the stage. I saw his chartreuse eyes widen as he realized that I couldn't stand, but before he could do anything to stop my fall, a pair of strong arms encircled me and pulled me against a black clad chest.

"Morgan, are you alright?" Sebastian asked as he set me to the floor to examine my ankle. I had broke out in a cold sweat from the sheer pain and fear, but nodded my head hestiantly.

"That's what I like in a woman, ya know!" The blonde man shouted over the sound of his lawn mower. "The fightin' spirit!"

With that, he proceeded to turn Maggie's parents to mulch. I almost vomited at the sight, but as I watched him mutilate the mother's dead body, probably the most beautiful and sad event I had ever witnessed happened.

Reels upon reels of glowing, old fashioned movie tape spewed forth from the woman's body.

"What is that...?" I breathed as I watched them. They almost seemed to suck me in, and as I watched, images of the entire woman's life flashed before my eyes. Her birth, her marriage, the birth of her child, the death of her child, everything up until her death I witnessed.

Then, they just dissapeared.

The man stamped something in his book with a straight face. "Inspection completed." He looked down to me and saw that my eyes were as wide as UFOs. "Hey, you can see 'em! But wait... That don't make sense... You're human, right love?"

I nodded and Sebastian smirked slightly. "Morgan has consumed demon's blood. She will be able to see such petty things as those records you reapers collect."

Wait.... REAPERS?!

The man stared down at Sebastian for a moment, as if appraising him.

"That gettup..." He finally mumbled. "Don't tell me you're the famous 'Sebastian-Darling'?"

I felt Sebastian shudder as he held me. I raised an eyebrow. The all powerful crow demon was shuddering?

"I have quite an aversion to that name, however I am indeed the Phantomhive family butler, Sebastian Michaels."

The man smirked lopsidedly and pressed his book to his head in a mock salute. "The Grim Reaper Dispatch Association, Collection Devision: Ronald Knox, at your service. Thanks for taking care of my superior and that cutie on the floor there!"

Knox... So that's his name. And a grim reaper? I never thought those existed, but if Sebastian's a demon... then why shouldn't reapers be real too? Although, this isn't what I expected one would look like...

When I rejoined the ongoing conversation, Sebastian was just finishing saying something.

"...Do you reapers know something about the revival of the dead?"

Even with the tremendus pain shooting up from my ankle and making it hard to talk or move, I raised my hand as Ron began to shake his head. "I... do." I managed to say through shaking lips.

Everyone looked down at me in shock.

"They're... Called zombies..." I continued. "They can't see... o-or hear... I-I think... But they have an... insane appetite... for flesh..."

I stopped and took a shaky breath, gritting my teeth against the pain.

"And I hate those fuckers so damn much..."