-27-

Morgan POV-

I was woken up at 6:30.

6:30!

Do you know how awful that is?! It's easy to stay awake all night and through the next day, but waking up is the biggest fucking bitch in the entire fucking universe!

I snarled, jabbed my fist in the direction of my waker, and felt that satisfactory feeling of flesh hitting my fist and heard the wonderful noise of a person falling to the floor.

"BLOODY FUCKING HELL MONKEY MAN!" I heard Cheslock screech.

I shifted over to the edge of whatever bed I had been placed in the night before and smirked as I watched Mohawk squirm around on the floor, holding his nose.

"It's your fault for waking me up. I'm warning you, I'm more terrible than the great demon of crows first thing in the morning."

"I THINK YOU BROKE MY NOSE!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I sat up in bed. "Boys are such babies..." I muttered to myself as I stood and streached.

I sighed again and helped the goth teen to stand. "Oh, come on. It wasn't that bad. I'm sure you'll live. Here, let me see..." I pried his hand away from his face and smiled. "See! It's not broken!"

I laughed a bit and looked around, noticing that everyone in the hall was starting to wake.

"Hey, Mohawk." I started, looking around. "Where're the showers? I feel gross." I grabbed my bag of clothes and followed my friend as he began to walk away.

Cheslock, still holding his nose and grubling, led me to a large, Gothic style bathroom with one enormous bath built into the floor in the center of it. Along the walls were seprate mini rooms for showers, as well as toilets and sinks.

I quirked a brow, but shrugged and smiled. "Thanks buddy!"

"Yeah, yeah..." He grumbled, pulling off his pajama shirt. I just stared at the surprising swimmer abs on the goth boy, my eyes wide and my cheeks a little pink.

"Th-the hell you doin', man?!" I shouted, trying to repress my blush as he took his pants off too. He raised an eyebrow at me as he now stood in only his boxers. "What? I'm not gonna take a shower in my clothes."

I let out a shaky breath as I turned around. "O-oh. Y-yeah, right..." I almost ran into the shower closest to me, flinging the curtain shut as I did so.

The stalls were pretty deep, enough so that there was a rack inside it to keep towels on without them getting wet. I set my bag on the shower floor under it and stripped myself of all my clothes. Luckily, when I passed out from tranquilizers the night before, nobody bothered to put me into pajamas.

I turned the hot water on full blast and let the steam fill the stall before actually stepping into the welcoming mini-falls.

About five minutes into my shower, I heard a footsetp outside my stall and Cheslock's damp and soapy head popped in from behind the curtain. I shreaked inside my head and dropped to the floor on my stomach instantly, making sure all my lady parts were invisible. Damn... My ass is still hanging out! I hissed in my head, praying to god that was all the goth teen could see.

"MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF PRIVACY?!" I screached in a manly way.

He held up his hands in a 'We got a badass over here' kind of way.

"Sorry Monkey Man! I just need to borrow some soap! Geez don't get so worked up about this!"

I didn't dare even lift my arm to slide the soap over to him, in fear that he might see my pathetically A-cup sized chest. "Just grab it...!" I growled, squeezing my eyes shut and putting my face to the wet tiles beneath me so I wouldn't see him naked as he went to get it.