-34-

Morgan POV-

I smiled as Lizzy led me into the large dining hall.

She did a marvelous job, I must say, even if having a corset was extremely restricting. The only good thing about it was that it made my A sized chest look pretty much like a B.

"Morgan, have you met my father?" Lizzy asked, pulling me back to the party at hand. I looked up to find a proud looking man and a familiarly cold Mamma Bear, who decided it would be a good time to glare at me.

"No, Lady Elizabeth, I don't believe I've really met him yet." I said with a cheeky grin aimed at Lizzy's mother. I stepped forward and curtsied before the man. "Morgan Donnelly, head footman to the Phantomhive family, at your service."

When I looked back up, Lizzy's father was looking at me like his daughter did when she first helped me change. "Miss Donnelly, you look adorable! Did my Elizabeth do your outfit? It looks darling on you!"

I laughed nervously as he took my hand and bowed. Well, now I know where Lizzy's love of cute stuff comes from...

Mamma Bear was just about to open her mouth and yell at me, when a familiar male voice cleared his throat from the front. "Ehem... I'm sorry to disturb your conversations, ladies and gentlemen..." Mister Agares began. The crowds quieted down and we all turned to face the vice principle of the school.

"Hello, everyone." He began. "I welcome you all and thank you for attending the opening ceremony of our esteemed fourth of June cricket tournament. I am delighted to once again be able to hold the tournament this year. Please enjoy the festivities this tournament's eve."

He looked down and cleared his throat again before speaking. "Well then... WILL THE DORMITORY'S REPRESENTING PLAYERS COME FORWARD!"

The ground began to shake and rumble, almost as if an earthquake had started, and I laughed at people's scared reactions.

"HERE THEY COME!" Mister Agares continued, sounding like an announcer for a WWE world championship boxing tournament. "THEY NEVER LET ANY OF THE OTHER DORMS OVERTAKE THEM IN OVERWHELMING PHYSICAL ABILITY OR TEAM EFFORT! TOP OF THE WORLD, GREEN LION!"

From a door I hadn't noticed until now that had the Green house crest above it, came all the Green house competitors, led by a torch bearing Greenhill. I snorted in amusement as I saw their outfits. They were all dressed as fucking knights for crying out loud!

"LOOK!" Agares called, drawing all our attention to a Scarlet Fox door as it opened wide and rose pestles flew out of it. "THE SECOND PLACE DORM THAT WAS ON GREEN HOUSE'S HEELS UNTIL THE VERY END LAST YEAR! THEY CHARM VISITORS WITH THEIR BEAUTIFUL PLAY... BRILLIANT EDEN, SCARLET FOX!"

From the door came the Red house representatives, led by candelabra bearing Redmond. I had to slap my hands over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. They all looked like pompous as fuck dukes or some shit!

The lights suddenly went out and the ballroom was thrown into pitch black nothingness. I heard many gasps and what sounded like a woman's screams.

Sudden bursts of purple flames popped up out of nowhere and this time a man screamed.

"THEY SAY THEY CONFUSE THEIR OPPONENTS WITH THEIR UNFORESEEABLE TRICKY PLAY!" The vice principle's voice called out from the darkness. "GHOST LEGION, VIOLET WOLF!"

A cold hand rested on my shoulder, but I had been expecting something of the like to happen. I turned to find Violet wielding a lantern that appeared to be hanging from the jaws of a wolf skull and wearing an ornate black and deep violet cloak. He was looking up at me in what normal people would call a creepy way.