-30-

Morgan POV-

The next couple of days were easier than I expected.

Cheslock managed to keep me around long enough during actual school to show me that after the awful cookie breakfast and first hour of actual learning, there was a real life breakfast complete with bacon and everything.

After that, it was time for something called 'Fag Time', which basically meant me doing some errand for Cheslock, or running away from him so that I wouldn't have to do work, or me and him just hanging out and him teaching me to play the piano. Sometimes I would help him during his Fag Time for Violet, but it wasn't too often.

After Fag Time, in Violet house at least, was a sort of free period for students to work on their special abilities. So, while Mohawk worked on practicing his music, he allowed me to decorate the walls of his little music room with whatever ideas that came to me. I had decided to go with a similar theme as my room back at the manor, only instead of red, the walls were a sort of murky blue-green color, and instead of thorns and roses, Kraken tentacles and bubbles crawled their way up to the ceiling.

I had taken to showering late late at night, when everyone else was asleep, or in the morning after everyone else had finished.

I was just getting dressed after one of these mornings, when a faint raucous coming from the very front of the school campus caught my attention. I looked out one of the large windows and gasped as I saw what looked like a teeny tiny parade coming to the school.

I. Love. Parades.

As fast as I could, I finished getting dressed (as usual just the untucked button down shirt, open vest, pants, and shoes), and ran to the front entrance of the school.

I smiled and cheered as I saw who it was coming to this school go by on a giant Indian elephant, surrounded by royal looking dancers.

"KADAR!" I cheered, waving my arms around. He saw me and smiled. "MORGAN!"

Almost instantly after, I felt the elephant's trunk slide around my middle and I laughed as I was plopped into the box-carriage thing on it's back with my Indian friend. We laughed and hugged each other in greeting. "Man, I haven't seen you since Easter!" I laughed. "How ya been?" He let go and smiled wide. "Amazing! Ciel sent me a letter out of the blue to come join, and now I'm in Red House!" He laughed in that adorable accent of his.

I sighed happily and reclined against the side of the box-carriage thing, linking my hands behind my head. Kadar stopped blabbering for a moment and peered down at my chest intently. "Morgan, where did your breasts go?" He wondered, looking back up at me. I giggled a little bit, glad that it was so noisy that nobody would hear us, and put a finger to my lips.

"Shh!" I whispered. "You have to play the game if ya wanna know!"

He smiled wide and nodded enthusiastically. "Of course! I love games!" I giggled again and leaned in close. "Ciel and I are playing a game to see how long I can fool everyone in the school to think I'm a boy! You wanna play?"

He nodded again and I fist bumped him. "Awesome, man!" I looked over the edge of the elephant and noticed Ciel. I snickered and turned back to the Indian prince. "Look, Ciel's right down there if ya wanna talk to him. I gotta go now, so could you let me down?"

Kadar nodded once more before we said our goodbyes and the elephant picked me up and set me down on the ground again.

-/-/-/-/-

"So," Cheslock began out of the blue during free time. "I saw you hanging out with that Indian prince on the elephant this morning."

I smirked and stopped painting, pulling down the cloth that covered my face. Mohawk did the same with his own cloth (that I forced him to wear) and turned from his musical choice of the day (a violin) to face me, a scowl on his face. I smirked. "What? Getting a bit jealous, Mohawk?"