-22-

Morgan POV-

I groaned as Sebastian set a tray of food on my covered lap and helped prop me up in bed.

"It's been a week!" I groaned in annoyance. "Can I please go back to doing stuff?! I feel fine now! Look, see!" I took the tray off of me and stood from the bed.

I put my hands in the air and one foot out and proceeded to do a perfect cartwheel.

Sebastian chuckled and shook his head, picking me up off the floor and setting me back into bed. "I'm afraid the young master wishes for you to remain resting for a few more days.

I grumbled as I picked at my food, my eyes trailing to Sebastian's head. I raised an eyebrow.

"What the hell do you have on your head, man?"

Sebastian looked up and rubbed the white bunny ears that adorned his head. "Lady Elizabeth requested us wear them for the easter holiday."

I nodded in mock understanding. "I see... So Lizzy's here? Can I go see her?"

Sebastian shook his head and I pouted. "Fine... I'll just stay in here then..."

My best friend smiled and left the room.

I waited for a few minutes before getting up and moving towards the door. I jiggled the handle and growled. Locked. "Damn it Sebastian!"

I walked back to my bed and leaned down to pull my backpack out from under it. Can't make a get away without the proper clothes!

From the depths of the dark fabric, I pulled out a pair of black shorts, a black tank top, and black combat boots that I... borrowed, let's say, from Mey-rin. I stripped and redressed quickly.

Moving my nightstand to under the window, I stepped onto it and opened the glass 'door'. I scrambled onto the grass and breathed in the day. "God I missed this!" I sighed as I collapsed onto the grass, my arms and legs splayed out like a starfish.

After enjoying the sun on my exposed skin for a few minutes, I got up and went to round a corner, when I bumped into something and fell back onto my ass.

I growled and rubbed my sore bottom. "Hey, watch where you're-!"

I cut myself off as I looked up at who I bumped into.

Earl Grey stared down at me with surprise on his handsome features. In one hand he held a soup ladel with an egg in it, and had bunny ears on his head.

"Morgan?"

"Earl Grey?"

Not a moment later, I found myself being lifted off the ground and pressed firmly against the silver haired man's chest with one of his arms around my waist.

"Haven't seen you in a while." He breathed down at me with smirk. He leaned in closer and I felt my face heat up. "Have you been hiding from me?" He purred.

He leaned in further and my senses finally returned. Not a second before our lips met, I pressed my hand against his mouth and pushed him backwards.

"Ok dude," I began, not regestering the fact that a person was entering the scene behind me at that moment. "I may have liked you a lot when we first met, but you're a dick and I really don't appreciate when someone kills my best friend."

He sighed, then held out his arms. "It was for the best! Besides," He stepped closer and cupped my face with his gloved hand. "I thought we had something back then."