-21-

Morgan POV-

"There's no mistaking those eyes." I heard Grell say. "A grim reaper!"

Undertaker looked away from me and girected his otherworldly gaze to my friends.

"Heehee... How nostalgic. It's been half a century since someone last called me that."

They started talking, and I tried to keep up with the conversation after that, but the zombies finally smartened up and decided to come after me.

I growled as I pulled out my gun. "Die fuckers!"

I only got out three shots before the magazine ran out. "Shit!"

Looking around, my only weapons were large shards of glass. I hissed as the shattered edges tore into my skin, but I'd have to deal with that later. I had a horde to kill... again.

Leaping into the fray, I sliced, stabbed, kicked, punched, and elbowed head after rotten head. They were surprisingly easy to crush, but I guess that's what happens when you die.

Several minutes later, I was panting and drenched in blood (some of it mine, but mostly theirs), standing in a puddle of the rotten stuff. That wave had come and it was only a matter of time before the next did so as well.

My legs wobbled slightly and I stumbled back against the railing, the two shards of glass still in my bleeding hands.

Sounds of battle caught my attention and I looked down to find Sebastian, Ronald, Grell, and Undertaker all fighting.

My vision was blurry and I had a massive headache coming on, so I couldn't see what was happening very clearly, but the next thing I know, Undertaker had pulled out a more traditional looking death scythe and had my master by the collar on the balcony next to me.

"CIEL!" I screached and ran to him, just as Sebastian did the same thing.

"I knew you two would come!" The sexy man exclaimed as he threw Ciel off the balcony. Without even thinking, I changed my course and jumped after him. Catching my little master mid-air, I turned him so he wouldn't get hurt and we fell to the ground together.

I screamed slightly as we landed, with him in my embrace and out of harms way. We had fallen on a dead body, so I wasn't broken, but it still hurt like a bitch!

I was coughing, the air having been forced out of my lungs.

"Morgan!" Ciel said frantically, scrambling out of my arms and kneeling by my head. He slapped my cheeks lightly and I groaned.

"Don't do that... ya little brat...! I'm bad enough.... as it is...!"

He smiled slightly and helped me into a sitting position. "Well, I'm glad to see you're ok. Why are you even here? I thought you left on the lifeboat!"

I wasn't paying any attention to him at all. My attention was solely on my best friend, who was hanging in the air mid-leap by the Undertaker's death scythe.

Immediately, the glowing reals filled my vision again.

From Sebastian's point of view, I watched all the hardships they faced together, from the very moment Ciel summoned him.

It only lasted for about a second in real time, and I looked over to my master.

"Oh Ciel..." I whispered, tears in my eyes. I cupped his face with one hand and the tears began to fall. "What has the world done to you?"

He stared down at me in horror. "You... you saw all that..."

I nodded and he backed away from me quickly. "You weren't supposed to know...!" He breathed before running to Sebastian as he fell to the ground.