Chapter 2

Getting up early on Monday's are always the worst. Thank god it was March Break, so I didn't have school. With my mom being a news broadcaster and Ryan being a CEO of Tim Hortons', they were to busy to take me and my sister on vacation.

To keep myself occupied, I got Ryan to get me and my friend, Stacy, a part time job at Tim Hortons. It is perfect for someone like me who doesn't like a lot of work and get discounts off of food.

Everyone in my house was still asleep, so I tried to get ready as quiet as possible. After I got dressed and ate breakfast I went to go pick Stacy up.

*HONK, HONK*

"Get in loser, we're going shopping!" I said in my most convincing Regina George voice.

"Must you always quote Mean Girls?"

"Why of course. It is so fetch!"

"Just drive."

Stacy McGuire is my best friend. She is the only person I can say Mean Girls quotes to because we have watched that movie over 20 times together. You can say Stacy is exactly like me. She is obsessed with social media. She has 15 "appreciation" twitter account for Our 2nd Life (O2L) and a dozen instagrams.

Stacy is what you call the 'a guy's first choice'. She's blonde and not the smartest tool in the shed if you catch my drift. The one thing I was always envious about her was that guys fell for her instantly. I was constantly a third wheel to the movies and to parties. Luckily, we are both single right now, so neither of us was the third wheel.

Once we get to work I pretend like I am doing something when really, I am sneaking timbits from the display case. The store was so empty because everyone is on vacation and because we work at one of the worst Tim Hortons in Toronto. Finally, we get a break to eat lunch.

"Can you believe Luke and Count Anula broke up last night?!?!" Stacy said out of nowhere.

I nearly choked on my Maple French Toast bagel. Yes, they exist. I am fucking Canadian for crying out loud. "What did you just say?"

"Did you not know? Luke posted the #AskLana video last night and they broke up during the video. I thought you would know since it is kind of your fault."

I think she is trying to kill me with this news. I ended up choking on my Iced Latté this time. "What do you mean my fault? I am so confused right now."

"Oh, you are gonna love this! Here, watch the video."

Stacy got out her iPad (thank god she brings that thing everywhere we go) and loaded the video. She started it right where I left off last night. Of course I turned it off right when shit was about to go down.

"@Lana_Shipper asked, if we weren't dating each other, what YouTuber would we want date?" Anastasia said.

Without hesitation she said Jc Caylen. Of course she would choose the one YouTuber that I have a crush on. She's known this since last year. Anastasia is always after the guys I like. At least she lives in LA with Luke. I couldn't handle it if she stayed in Toronto.

Luke, on the other hand, was being shy. He looked like he was afraid to answer the question.

"Luke, hurry up and answer the question," nagged Anastasia.

Luke avoided eye contact when he started to speak.

"Cassidy Johnson. There I said it."

As soon as those words left his lips everything was a blur. I can't believe that he said he would want to date me. Am I in the twilight zone or something? Luke knows that Anastasia hates my guts. I bet he was just doing that to piss her off. It meant nothing, it has to be nothing. Everyone is going to think that I ruined their relationship.

Little did I know that at that moment everything changed.

For the rest of the day, I could not concentrate. Any normal person would be on cloud 9 if their enemies boyfriend, a hot one at that, said he would want to date you. But for some reason, I feel like this is some twisted joke Anastasia planned. Her last "joke" she played on me almost made me stop making YouTube videos.

Last year on Halloween, she tweeted to everyone saying, 'I didn't know beastialty was legal' and tagged a picture of me and some guy making out. Everyone started sending me hate over twitter and tumblr for kissing some guy. Excuse me for being 16 and wanting to have fun and live my life.

Just as I was about to give up on everything I worked for I met Stacy. She taught me to stick up for myself and to give zero fucks about what anybody said to me. She has been my best friend ever since.

When I got home, I went straight to my laptop to finally upload my video. I hate that it takes over an hour to upload things to YouTube.

After waiting for eternity I quickly made a post on every social media site I owned. Since yesterday, I still haven't checked my mentions and I am not about to begin now.

I decide to just scroll through my timeline to check the latest news. To my surprise, everyone was defending me. This is exactly why I love my Cassinators. I started to follow and retweet everyone that was sticking up for me. Just when I was about to log off of twitter, I saw that the wicked witch of the west tweeted.

@Ana_Hart: That bitch broke up my relationship on purpose! She knew how much I cared for Luke and now she is going to pay!!! >:|

Awesome. Now she is out to get me. What else could go wrong tonight.

Seconds later I got a dm and decided to check it. It was from the one and only Luke Brooks.

I spoke too soon.

( If you are Canadian you already know what Tim Hortons is. For the non-Canadians, Tim Hortons is basically a way cheaper version of Starbuck and they sell donuts, bagels, timbits etc. Timbits is just Canadian slang for a donut hole.

Do not forget to vote, comment, and share! The more the merrier :) )

Twitter: jai_luke_

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Sara: 2bands-4aussie-4brits-1irish.tumblr.com