Chapter 7

Cassidy's POV

Today is the first day of school since March break and the start of second semester.  Hopefully I will be able to go to school and avoid the hate, but Anabitchia seems to be doing a pretty good fucking job ensuring that everyone believes I am a man stealing hoe. 

I walk into my homeroom, and thank god, Stacy is in my class. 

'Alright' I thought. This wont be so bad.

"Hey bitch'', I hear coming from behind me. "You skank, go die" 

Looks like I spoke too soon. Olivia Michaels. That bitch has been tormenting me ever since I began my youtube career. It didnt bother me, until now. This hate has managed to make it's way to my school. I always thought that I could manage to leave the world of fame and youtube while I am at school. 

This was worse than I thought. 

I went through the rest of the day absolutely miserable. I am bound to have lost a ton of subscribers because of Ana, and that scared me. 

Stacy tried to comfort me, but she knew as well as I do that this wasn't going to end well. 

I don't understand. Why is it that this shit always makes it's way to me. After my dad died I swore that I wouldn't let anyone or anything get in the way of my dreams. Up until now I have just managed, but it gets to the point where I don't know how much more of this I can take. 

Three years ago, I started getting hate from this youtuber. She thought that I was stealing her fans, and people started to believe it. 

Eventually the hate died down, but I was only fifteen at the time, and it lowered my confidence a lot. Nobody knew about the effect that the hate had on me, I made it seem like I didn't care. 

I thought that that was the worse that it would get for me, but I guess I was wrong. 

I need to tell Luke that I'm not interested and for him to go back to Ana. As much as I dont want her to win like this, my dreams and my career are at stake. 

I take out my phone and get ready to text Luke, but something catches my eye; a text from him. 

From Luke:

Hey, its Luke! Let's skip the bullshit. Do you want to hook up?

I was shocked. I was just about to text him telling him that I can't have anything to do with him, and this is what I see? I knew he was a jerk.

Stacy was right. He was just trying to use me. Luke is the last person I need in my life and he should know it.

To Luke:

You're sick! I try to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a chance, but you ruined it. Everyone was right, you are just player that uses girls. Don't ever speak to me again. And you can lose my number because I'm deleting yours. Have a nice fucking life.

My finger hovered over the send button before I finally pressed it. 

Once the message was sent I did exactly what I said I would do, I deleted Luke Brooks from my contacts.

Now that I don't have anymore distractions, I need to focus on my new video and try to save my career.

After School

Finally, I can post a new video! After the whole internet thing that happened with my mom, I haven't been able to post videos on my normal schedule. I have to make sure this video is amazing, so I can make up for not posting. I decided that I would film an 'Ask Cassidy' video, these are the most popular. 

I sent out a tweet asking for any questions that my viewers had. And it wasn't a surprise when they were all asking what's going on with Luke and me. I was nervous to answer these questions over the internet, but I figured the world deserves the truth and not just Ana's fucked up lies. 

I got ready to film the video, but I was so nervous. Normally hate doesn't bother me, but everyone seems to be believing what Ana is telling them and that scares me. 

I set up my camera and sat on my bed. The camera switched on and I began. 

"Hey guys it's Cass! I know I havent been able to post a video this week, and I'm so sorry about that, but to make up for it I'm filming an 'Ask Cassidy'. I went on twitter and asked you guys to give me questions. Lets start with the first question."  

"@anafan100: What the fuck? Why did you do that to Ana? Her and Luke were perfect for eachother, you skank."

I took a deep breath, well what did I expect? This is going to be a long video.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Its Akaylah and Sara's other best friend, Alex here. We decided that I could co write Connected with them, so I hope you enjoy!

(Please vote, comment, and share :) We really hope you are enjoying it.)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Sara: 2bands-4aussies-4brits-1irish.tumblr.com