Chapter 30

*RECAP*

"It wasn't like that. Anyway, your precious little girlfriend has done way worse things than me." I can't believe she is trying to turn the attention towards me. I thought whores like herself loved attention.

"Are you delusional? No, I haven't. At least I didn't ruin our parents wedding!"

"Shit is about to get real," I hear Jai say to Stacy as the take a seat at the table.

"Are you really going to bring this up right now?" The bitch asked.

"Yeah, why not. Since you want to talk shit so much. I think it's about time that everyone knows the truth."

I knew this day would come when I would have to tell everyone about the past Anastasia and I have. I just didn't think it would be in the morning during breakfast.

*FLASHBACK*

Our past starts back to when we were 15. At this age we actually got along. We had the same friends, shared the same clothes, and even had sleep overs. Things took a turn for the worst when we went to a mutual friend's party.

"I saw you with him! Don't even try to lie to me!" Ana yelled at me inside the house, in front of everyone.

"With how? I just came from the bathroom." I was completely clueless to what she was accusing me of.

"I saw you all over Danny! Don't even try to play the 'innocent little princess' card on me! Every since I met him, you have been all over him." She was slurring her words.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's going on here?" Danny said approaching us.

"Danny, tell her that I wasn't all over you! She is clearly drunk and is seeing things." I beg.

"Are you seriously going to lie to your best friend? I was sitting be myself enjoying the party and you came and hung all over me. Just tell her the truth, I'm sure she will forgive you."

Forgive me? I never liked Danny ever since I laid my eyes on him and know I hate him even more. He is lying to mine and Ana's face right now. Danny was obviously using me as a way to get out of hooking up with a random brunette. Ana should believe me over her boyfriend but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen.

"Danny said it happened. Are so saying that he is lying?" I think the better question is how dumb are you?

"Yes, that's exactly what I am saying! Who are you going to believe?" I asked, praying that it would be me.

Ana gave me one look up and down and said, "Let's go, Danny. Clearly, she is a friend that I can't trust."

"Hold up, you took your boyfriend's word over your so called 'best friend'?" Jai interrupted.

"I know what I saw. Cassidy was all over him!"

"It wasn't even me! How many times do I have to tell you that?"

"This is why I follow the motto 'Chicks Before Dicks'," Stacy chimed in.

"You're not helping," I said glaring at her.

"Are you positive that it was Cass?" Luke asked Anastasia.

"Yes. I know because I remember she was wearing that ugly ass pink bow in her hair."

At that point. I grabbed my phone and went straight to Facebook. I scrolled until I found the picture I was looking for.

"Look! The bow that I was wearing was red, not pink. See, it wasn't me." I said, finally able to clear my name.

"Whatever," Someone clearly doesn't know how to apologize.

"Continue with your story," Stacy eagerly said.

"Anyways,"

For the next couple of months Anastasia ignored me. I was still having trouble coping with the fact that my best friend left me. To deal with what I was feeling, I would go to parties and get completely wasted. Anything just to get my mind off of what happened.

This was when Ana took it upon herself to spread horrible rumours about me around the school. She was popular and everyone believed her word over mine. I had no friends to turn to because they all took her side.

I would say that this was the worst time in my life. But it was also the best.

Stacy moved to our town and she helped me become more confident. She taught me not to take anyone's bullshit and to finally stick up for myself.

The next month, my school was having a dance and need chaperones. My mom gladly volunteered. As a student at the school, I was completely against it. Nobody wants their parent watching their every single move.

I went with Stacy and it was more fun than expected. My mom didn't even embarrass me. She was to busy chatting up the other chaperone. A male, might I add. This was the first time since me father's death that I had seen her have fun.

They exchanged numbers and went okay a few dates. She didn't tell us much about him because she didn't want us to get emotionally attached to him. All she told me and my sister was that he had a daughter that went to my school and that he was currently getting separated.

"Your mom met my dad when my parents were getting a divorce?"

"Yeah, the papers were all filled out and they were just waiting for things to be finalized." I replied.

"Oh. I blamed your whole family for my parents split. I thought Melissa was my dad's mistress. I thought he loved you guys more than he loved me and my mom." I could see tears start to form in Ana's eyes.

Actually, it was your mom that cheated and tore your parents relationship apart. As much as I want to say that to her, I can't bring myself to do it. I'm not that much of a bitch. I can see her hurting inside. Not knowings the truth about her parents divorce must just a lot. Especially, if you have to find out from the one person you hate the most.

The next couple of chapters are going to be going back and forth between the present and the past as you learn more about the type of relationship Cassidy and Anastasia had.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! ♥

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p
Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com
Instagram: slutnoskians_