Chapter 29

*Cassidy's POV*

I was woken up by my alarm that I had set the night before. As I move to turn it off, I am held down by something. I turned my head and saw Luke's arm wrapped around me. He looked so peaceful asleep. Staring at him brought back memories from last night.

When I opened my room door last night, I did not expect to see Luke standing there. "I will always come back for you." His words meant everything to me. I'm glad that we could express our love towards one another last night. I never thought that Luke would forgive me so fast and I'm not complaining, but we should of talked before we did anything. I let my emotions take over in the moment and I don't regret it.

I loved the way he paid attention to each detail. He never once made me feel insecure about my body. Each kiss was filled with passion and desperation. I could easily tell that Luke wanted it as much I did.

I am brought back to reality when I feel little kisses being planted along the back of my neck.

"Morning, babe!"

"Hey, Luke," I said turning to face him fully.

"Is everything okay?" he asked with worried eyes.

I don't know, is it? As I think of an answer I can't help but feel upset. Two minutes ago, I was daydreaming about being with Luke last night and now I just want to yell in his face. 

"What made you come here last night? Did you come here just to have sex?" I can already feel the tears coming.

"Where the hell would you get that idea? Was it Ana? God, I hate that bitch!"

"No, it wasn't the she-devil. It's just...I thought you would never forgive me. I sat in my room crying for hours."

"I had sometime to think it over when I was at the club with Jai an-" Luke instantly stopped his sentence when our eyes connected. My heart dropped, he went to a club after our fight. That would explain why he reeked of alcohol. I can always count on my subconscious to quickly connect the dots for me. "What I meant to say was Jai got me this girl...wait, no I didn't mean that."

The expression on my face is pure disgust. I just want to yell at Luke and strangle Jai right now. Maybe Stacy is right about him. Why does she always get the better guys.

"Where are you going?" Luke questioned as I got out of bed and went to my closet.

"For a run, I need to think." I put on some leggings and a sports bras and was out the door.

Throughout my hour long run, I realized that I was being a hypocrite. I never gave Luke any chance to explain himself. Here I am wanting him to forgive me for my mistake and I can't forgive him for his. I completely jumped to a conclusion in my head that he also cheated on me. We just need to sit and talk without me over-reacting. We have barely been in a relationship and already it has been a roller-coaster in the first 36 hours.

As I enter the house, I am hit with the fantastic smell of bacon. I walked into the kitchen and say Luke making breakfast. The sight of him cooking for my just made me feel ten times worse. I was just a bitch to him this morning.

"I made everyone breakfast. Do you want some?" I could tell that he was being cautious with his words.

"Yeah, let's talk over breakfast."

"Okay."

I sat at the table as I waited for Luke to be done making the eggs. No one else is around. Stacy is probably still sleeping and I really don't give a shit about where Anastasia is.

Luke placed a plate full of food on the table and sat directly across from me.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry," we both said at the same time, making us giggle.

"You go first," Luke said.

"I was a total bitch this morning and I'm sorry. I never let you finish what you were saying and I never should have jumped to conclusions. If you are able to get over what happened with Jc, then I should be able to get over what you did with that girl."

"I accept your apology, but I didn't do anything with anyone."

"Luke, it's okay. I won't get mad if you did."

He let out a chuckle before he began, "I'm not going to lie, I thought about it but then I realized something. I have a beautiful girl that I care about and don't want to lose. I'm not over the Jc thing and I definitely did not come here last night just to fuck you. I mean it was great, but I wasn't expecting it. I just need some time to forget about what happened with Jc."

"Then why did you come back?"

"Because I love you, silly. I wanted you to know that, and by me coming back it did." Looking into his eyes, I can tell that he is telling the truth.

"Did Jai hook up with anyone?" I can't help but ask. Even though Stacy has been a shit friend lately, I still care  about her.

That is when Luke dropped eye contact with me. I knew the he was not telling me something that happened at the club.

"Luke, you need to tell me whatever you're not telling me. Stacy is my best friend and if Jai is going to hurt me, you need to tell me."

"He is my best friend too. But fine I'll tell you. You have to promise me that you won't say anything to Stacy until I figure something out. Promise?"

I knew that if Stacy found out that I am keeping a secret from her, she would kill. But right now, I need Luke more than I need her. "Promise."

"Jai has a girlfriend, Ariana." I nearly choked on my bacon that I decided to eat at that moment. Nice one. Luke continued talking, " That not the worse part. at the club, I found him making out with this tatted chick. I love him, he is like a brother to me but the way he treats women is disgusting. Just don't say anything. He would kill me if he found out."

"I won't tell anyone." All of a sudden, the witch comes and joins us at the table, taking a seat next to Luke just to piss me off.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt your little date here."

"Does it look like we are on a fucking date right now?!" I spit at her.

"Seems like someone is one their period..." She seriously needs to be slapped. Two can play this game.

"Actually, you're wrong. If I was on my period, Luke wouldn't have fucked my brains out last night!" Luke tried to stifle a laugh but failed. 

"Wow, congratulations at being a slut!"

"Coming from the girl that hooked up with Beau!" Luke butted in.

"YOU SLEPT WITH BEAU!" Stacy said walking in with Jai. Great, now we have an audience.

"It wasn't like that. Anyway, your precious little girlfriend has done way worse things than me." I can't believe she is trying to turn the attention towards me. I thought whores like herself loved attention.

"Are you delusional? No, I haven't. At least I didn't ruin our parents wedding!"

Sorry for the extremely late update. So, I gave you a huge cliffhanger! Hope you liked it!

Please VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: slutnoskians_