Chapter 31

March 19th. I still remember it like it was yesterday. It was the first time Fiona and I would meet mom's new mystery guy and his daughter. I could tell it was getting serious because this was the first guy she is introducing us to since the death. Mom drove us to this expensive French place called Cafe Boulud. We checked in and seated by a hostess. Our waitress, Nicole, brought us some water to start as we waited for our guests. After about a 15 minute wait, a familiar tall guy with short dark brown hair, blue-green eyes, and a gorgeous smile walked over. Well done mom!

"Hey, sorry I'm late," he said as he kissed my mother on the cheek. "My name is Ryan. Nice to meet you."

"Hi," Fiona and I said in unison.

"Is your daughter coming?" My mother asked.

"Funny story. She said the only way that she was going was if I bought her a new car, even though I just got her one for her birthday. I said no and now I'm here," he chuckled at the end trying to lighten up the mood but it didn't work. It just made everything awkward.

It wasn't a funny story at all. It was actually kind of sad. What kind of daughter does he have? I can already tell that I don't like her.

"Why didn't you go to the dinner?" Jai interrupted once again.

"How would like it if your dad wanted you to meet his new arm candy and her precious little daughters that he wouldn't stop talking about? I felt that I was being left behind by my father for the person I didn't trust," Ana replied.

"Did you already know?" I asked.

"Know about what?"

"That your dad was dating my mom?"

"Yeah, it wasn't hard to figure it out. I just went through his phone and found pictures of her. I remembered her face from when I used to sleep over at your house."

"Did you not recognize Ryan when you saw him?" Stacy asked.

"A little. We always had the sleepovers at my house and when I did sleepover at her house, her dad was barely there." I answered. "Should I continue?"

"Actually, I have had enough for today and its only 2pm. Why don't we lighten up the mood and throw a welcoming party for me!?!" Ana said. "We can invite O2L, any viners that are in LA, Tyler Oakley, anyone."

"I'm down! We haven't thrown a party since we got here." Stacy said excitedly.

I looked at Luke and nodded my head towards the next room, signaling for him to follow me.

"We don't have to invite O2L if you feel uncomfortable," I said to him.

"It's fine. I wouldn't want to ruin the others guys night just because of some dickhead. Invite him, maybe we can actually attempt to be friends for the sake of you."

"And this is why I love you."

********************************* 

The party was about to start. Luke and I got the food and picked up Tyler on the way so he could buy the alcohol. We all know how how Tyler loves his liquor. Ana, Stacy, and Jai got the decorations. After we got back to the house, Luke and Jai left to get ready as we set up the house. The house was perfectly set up, so us girls left to get ready as Tyler looked out for arrivals.

I styled my hair in loose curls and did my make up. I went with a more smoky dark make tonight. My outfit consisted of a black laced bralette with a mint green skater skirt. I put on solid black pumps and added a silver belt around my waist.

"People are starting to arrive!" Tyler yelled from downstairs.

"I'll be right there." I yelled back. I wasn't sure who exactly was coming, but I hope there is no drama tonight.

I left my room, making sure the door was closed, and went downstairs. I could already hear the O2L boys in the living room. As I entered the room I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Connor broke the silence.

"Hey, Cassidy. Haven't seen you in a while. You look great!"

"Girl, you look more than great; you look fierce! Yaaaaaaas!" Ricky said, as they both gave me a hug.

"Thanks, guys! I know, I have to come over more often. And don't be afraid to just stop by whenever."

"Hey, you look nice." I turned around to see who the owner of the voice was. It was Jc. I haven't seen him since we kissed.

"Thank you. You look good as well." The air between us was incredibly awkward. Either of us knew what else to say.

"Cassidy, come here. I have someone for you to meet." Stacy called. Thank god! 

"I'll see you around," I said.

"Uh, yeah. See you around." 

I made my way to Stacy in the backyard. The backyard was packed. When did all these people show up? I didn't even know half of them.

"I would like you to mee-"

"Rickey Thompson, Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, and Carter Reynolds! Holy shit! I am such a huge fan!"

"It's nice to meet you. We have seen your YouTube channel and we are fans." Nash said.

"Oh my gosh! Your voice is so much deeper in real life!"

"I apologize in advance for her. She doesn't have a filter..." Stacy jokingly said.

"Don't worry. He get's that all the time." Cameron said.

"I do have to say your outfit is mon-ey, like yaaaas bitch!"

"Rickey, you don't even understand. You just made my life with those words." I said. I can't believe this is happening right now. I can't control my inner fangirl.

"Guys, let's take a selfie!" Carter suggested. 

Stacy and I stood on either side of Carter while Nash, Cameron, and Rickey stood behind us. Carter took the picture and posted it on twitter. I got the notification instantly.

@Mr_Carterr: Time to get turnt! Look at who I found! @CassJohnson and @MissMcGuire

I retweeted it and followed him. I already had people from the Magcon fandom following me. As the party went on, I searched for Luke, he should of been here by now.

"Cassidy come quick!" Tyler yelled.

I left the backyard and entered the house again. I walked into the lounge area and saw Luke on the floor with some guy on top of him. I looked behind them and I could see Anastasia grinning. My eyes went back to the fight and as I looked closer I realized that it was Beau that was on top of him.

Yes, I finally updated! From now on we will be updating every two weeks or so because it is more convenient for us to do. I would also like to tell you the we started another book called "Magcon Preferences" we will be updating that throughout the week because it is easier. Thanks for your patience with us.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: slutnoskians_