Chapter 32

Luke's POV

“Jai, hurry the fuck up! I don't want to be late!"

“I'm coming. Calm your tits, alright."

I had been waiting for him for half an hour. Sometimes I honestly think he is a girl because he takes so fucking long to get dressed. One thing about being a guy is that it should only take 20 minutes tops.

I went back out to the car and waited another 10 minutes before Jai finally arrived.

“Now we are gonna be late because of you," I said to him as a backed out of the driveway and headed towards the party.

“You're allowed to be late when the hostess is your girlfriend," he replied.

"Whatever. Hey, what did you think about what happened at the house today?"

To be honest, I was dying to know what really went down between Ana and Cass. I just didn't realize that their history goes way back.

I truly felt bad for Ana because she had to find out all of these things that her parents kept away from her. I just want to know how she ruined the wedding.

If I were Cassidy's I would have already killed that bitch for ruining my mom's special day. That's something nobody could ever forget.

“Between Anastasia and Cassidy? That shit was hilarious. It was like a real life soap opera in front of my eyes. Drama central!" he laughed.

“Dude, it wasn't that funny. Have a heart. They went through some pretty fucked up shit. I don't even understand why girls go out with you. You have a heart made out of coal."

“It's simply. I know how to please a girl. They always come back for more," he bragged.

“Oh, really? Is that why you are dating Ariana and Stacy at the same time?" I questioned.

“Who said I was dating Stacy?" Jai answering my question with a question.

“If you are not dating then what are you?"

“She's just a girl that I like to fool around with. She's more like a side chick. As for Ariana, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

Jai is my best friend, but someone needs to stop him. He's a male whore and doesn't give two shits about other people's feelings. Someone is bound to get hurt in the end.

“How can you live with yourself. I hope you catch something like chlamydia and die." I added a small chuckle on the end hoping that he wouldn't get to offended.

“Don't you even think about quoting Mean Girls right now." Jai said sternly.

“Boo, you whore!"

“And this is why people think you're gay." Jai laughed.

For the rest of the car ride we were just dying of laughter. That's what I love about Jai. I can be completely pissed at him one minute and be laughing with him the next.

But seriously, the next time we are alone, I am going to confront him with this cheating thing. I don't feel comfortable having my girlfriend lie to her best friend because my best friend is being a slut. Anyways, I kinda like Stacy. She's a good friend for Cassidy.

I pulled up next to the house and turned of the ignition. The driveway and streets were filled with cars. I can already tell this is gonna be one hell of a party.

Jai and I got out of the car and made our way across the street and up the front stairs. I opened the doors letting myself and Jai inside.

Their where so many people here that I have been dying to meet. I didn't know Ana and Cassidy knew this many youtubers.

“Tyler! Tyler!" I yelled, “There are so many people here."

“It's pretty amazing. These girls know how to throw a party," He cheered.

“Would you mind introducing us to some people?" I asked.

“Us?"

“Yeah, me and Ja-" I turned to my side and realized that Jai was nowhere to be found. I guess I'm flying solo. “Never mind, just me."

"Yeah, sure. Oh here are some people now. Have you met O2L?"

Great. Just great. 

"Hey, guys. We met once before but I never really got to introduce myself. I'm Luke." I went down the line of them. They each shook my hand one by one and said their names. Connor, Kian, Ricky, and the prick.

"Oh, so your Luke. You are one lucky dude to be dating Cassidy," Connor said.

"Ha, thanks. I think." This is extremely awkward.

"Hey, Jc. Can I talk to you for a second in the front?" Everyone eyed me, but went back to having their own conversations.

"Sure." He said as he followed me to the front yard.

"I just wanted to say that I will forget about the whole 'you kissing my girlfriend' thing. Cassidy really wants to make friends here and I wouldn't be helping if I didn't get along with the only person here that she actually liked. Truce?"

"Truce. You seem like a really chill guy. I didn't mean to cause so much drama in your relationship. I wasn't really sure what you guys were, but know that I know I will definitely back off. Hey, maybe we can even be friends one day," He smiled.

"No problem, man. Let's go get a drink." I said as we gave each other a bro hug. "Have you seen Cassidy around?"

"The last time I saw her, she was headed out to the backyard." Jc said.

"Thanks."

We both headed inside and made our way towards the kitchen. As I made my way towards the kitchen, I noticed that Cassidy looked fucking amazing but who were those guys she is talking with? I will have to find out right after I get my drink.

 I entered the kitchen and to my surprise Beau was sitting on the counter with Ana in between his legs. What the fuck is he doing here? I know for a fact Cass would never invite him after I told her about my hatred for him. It was obviously Anastasia's doing. I swear God just put her on this planet to fuck with me.

I walked over to the fridge and took out two beers. One for me and the other for me. Cassidy wasn't a huge drinker so she won't care. I started to walk back to the backyard when Beau stopped me.

"What, I don't get a hello?"

"Fuck off, Beau!" I am not in the mood to deal with his bullshit tonight. Plus, I need to get to the backyard and figure out who those guys are. If he knows what's best for him, he will leave me alone.

"What crawled up your ass, Luke?" He said as Ana moved from in between his legs and he jumped off the counter. Now only inches separating us.

"Beau, don't even fucking start. Why don't you just enjoy your time here with Ana. You guys seem perfect for each other." I remarked as I pushed past him. I made it into the living room before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What's that suppose to mean? Are you jealous?"

I swear this guy should a youtuber because he is hilarious. Why would I ever be fucking jealous of him and Ana being together? He must be more messed up than I thought.

"Fuck, no! Why would I be jealous of you having my sloppy seconds? I have Cassidy. I rather have her than some whore." I said gesturing towards Ana behind him. By now I can tell people were looking at us.

In seconds, I was on the floor. The beers had broken against the floor and glass was everywhere. As I send a fist connecting with Beau's face, I hear someone yell something. I couldn't pay much attention since I was pinned to the fucking floor. I tried getting Beau off of me put he had secured himself on top of me. Punches flying all over the place. The last thing I remember before blacking out was that beautiful face.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE :)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: slutnoskians_