Chapter 22

IMPORTANT!

Before you read this chapter, you may want to go back and re-read chapter 4 and 17. There have been some recent changes to them that have small clues and hints to upcoming drama. Just a heads up :) Enjoy the chapter.

It has been a week since I had moved to LA with my best friend. Luke came over everyday to hang out and he occasionally brought Jai with him too. Whenever Jai and Stacy wanted alone time, Luke would be a huge cockblock. I didn't mind though. Stacy was being a hypocrite anyways. Why is she allowed to have feelings for Jai and I'm not allowed to have feelings for Luke.

Stacy and I have mainly kept to ourselves in the house. We haven't even been to Venice Beach or the Hollywood sign yet. Let alone hang out with O2L. I just have to find a way to control myself and Stacy around them. Connor did message me on twitter though. We exchanged numbers and I was added into a group chat with a bunch of other YouTubers. I never contribute to the conversation because I don't really know any of them. I usually just sit there and read their messages. It sounds creepy, but they are extremely funny. Especially Kian.

Nothing special was happening today. Luke wasn't coming over because he was filming a 'super top secret' video as he described it. I was just chilling in my room on twitter. I was bored so I decided to do a twitcam. I opened a new tab and signed into twitcam then tweeted the link.

@CassJohnson: Watch me live on twitcam! Click the link :)

I went back to the twitcam tab and within a matter of seconds, the viewer count went from 100 to 7,500! It's insane to think that many people have nothing better to do with their lives then to watch me be incredibly boring. Majority of them are just middle-aged men that are horny.

"Hey, guys! Thanks so much for coming to my twitcam! It's up to you guys what you want to see. Tweet me what you want and I will do it. So I could play Truth or Dare, Would You Rather. You can basically ask me anything. I will answer it."

As I was speaking, I clicked back over to twitter to check my mentions. I already had a flood of questions coming in.

"Alright, the first question comes from @_Cakelover, would you rather have nutella for the rest of your life or never go on the internet again?"

I took a second to think of an answer. It was so difficult. Nobody understands my burning love towards nutella. I literally eat it everyday for lunch. If you wanted the key to my heart, it would be nutella. Then again I spend my life on the internet.

"You are basically asking me if I want to die or die. Next question. This one comes from @CJohnsonfan, tell us something we don't know?"

This is the perfect time to announce that I am going to VidCon. The organizers of the event finally told me a couple of days ago that I am allowed to tell fans now. I was planning on mentioning it in my next video, but now seems like a good.

"In July, I will be going to Anehiem for VidCon with a bunch of other YouTubers! This is the first time I am announcing this and I am truly excited. I can't wait to meet some of you guys. I will let you know all of the info once I know it."

The twitcam continued for another 10 minutes. There was now nearly 22,000 people watching. I know for a fact that I am not that interesting. The questions were getting boring as well.

"I have an idea. I think it is about time that I formally introduce you to my roommate and best friend."

I picked up my laptop and walked over to Stacy's room right down the hall.