Chapter 15

"Truth," I gulped.

That bitch Olivia leaned across to Sierra and wished something in her ear. This caused Sierra to look at me and nod her head vigorously.

Olivia opened her mouth, and the words that came out were infuriating. 

"Is it true you slept with Luke, and that's why he broke up with Ana? 

'Really? Fuck you,' I said as I stuck up my middle finger. Is this really what people think of me. I can't stand that bitch Olivia. Who the fuck does she think she is? She knows for a fact that is so not true, she just likes to see me suffer. I didn't know what else to say; I was pissed. So I casually took my drink that sit right in front of me and poured it over her creamy caramel head. 

That better teach her a lesson.

"You bitch!" Olivia gasped.

I stood up and walked out of the room, Stacy by my side. 

Although I was really hurt that anyone thought that low of me, I didn't let it show. I'm not going to let ignorant bitches like Olivia get in the way of my dreams. 

Once the party was over, I went home and decided that I really wanted to talk to Luke. I honestly didn't even care what time it was, I just needed to hear his voice. This wasn't part of the plan.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and clicked Luke's name in my contacts. Without thinking I pressed the 'call' button. Luke picked up on the third ring. 

''Cassidy?" I heard from the other end.

"Yeah, hey, it's me. I was just wondering if we could talk?"

"Um sure, is everything okay?" He asked me sounding slightly concerned. 

''Yeah I'm fine I guess, but I just really wanted to talk to you. Is that okay or is this a bad time?"

"No of course not,'' he responded. 

I felt a lump form in my throat and before I knew it, I was letting all of my emotions out to a boy who lives hundreds of miles away. This was also not a part of the plan. What is wrong with me?

"I just need to get away from the hate. People are attacking me. Even my own sister runs a hate account on twitter. I'm trying to stay strong but it is so fucking hard.I feel like a disappointed my father that is watching down on me. I want him to be proud of me for all of my accomplishments." By the time I was done talking I had tears in my eyes and I was crying. So much for staying strong.

"Cassidy, you need to listen to me. Everyday you make your fans, family, and father are proud of you, especially me. The haters are jealous because you are ten times more beautiful and amazing than they could ever dream of being. Please just try to move past this and dont let anyone get in the way of following your dreams.'' His words warmed my heart and gave me butterflies in my stomach. 

"Thank you Luke, I'm sorry for bothering you. I should probably let you go now, I just looked at the time." 

"Cassidy, I will be here to listen whenever. You know I like you and honestly I would do anything for you."

"Thank you. I like you too Luke, goodnight."

I hung up the phone, and I actually feel a bit better. Luke has caused alot of unnecessary drama and shit in my life right now, but he still seems to be the one person I can't ignore. 

LUKE'S POV

When Cassidy called me I was surprised. I mean pleasantly surprised. It broke my heart to hear how upset she was. I can't help but feel like it is all my fault. I just want to show her that something good is going to come out of all of this. I know she likes me and I like her, but I don't want to rush into anything. It doesn't seem like it would be good for her. I just think that right now, at this very moment, she just needs somebody to be there for her. 

I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to lose her father at such a young age. My father left me and my mom, but its not the same thing. Her father loved her and her family, and they just had to watch him die. 

The thing that kills me the most is I think Cassidy is starting to believe the things that everyone is telling her. She's giving up. I know she is stronger than this. She doesn't see how beautiful and talented she really is because everyone is telling her otherwise. 

I had a feeling that something happened to make her call me, I could tell she was hiding something from me. 

Whatever happened it probably had something to do with me or Ana. 

It pisses me off that something that happened between me and Ana turned into everyone, including her own sister, to gang up on her. 

I made a promise to her that I would be there, and when she is ready we can decide what are relationship really is. That could be a week from now or months. But I'm willing to wait. 

I want to do something special to make her forget about all this bullshit. I know the perfect thing.

(Please vote, comment, and share :)

Thanks so much for over 600 reads btw!!!

P.S. talk to us, we won't bite..lol)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Sara: 2bands-4aussies-4brits-1irish.tumblr.com