Chapter 28

This chapter contains sexual content. Viewer discretion is advised.

*Luke's POV*

As I drive through the streets of LA, I can't get the image of Cassidy and Jc out of my head. It is permanently engraved into my mind forever. I won't be able to get it out like a grape juice stain on white clothes.

I can barely concentrate on the road. I have no idea where I am going, but these streets seem familiar. I soon realize when I pull up outside of Jai's house. I waste no time getting out of my car and banging down his door. I probably woke up the whole neighbourhood, but right now I don't give two fucks.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” His voice was groggy, I had woken him up.

“Get dressed, we are going out.”

Without a hesitation Jai ran up his stairs to get dressed. This why Jai is my best friend. He never asks any questions. I let myself in and called an Uber cab to come pick us up. God knows Jai is not responsible enough to be the designated driver. And for me, I want to drown my sorrows in alcohol. After about a 10 minute wait, Jai came back downstairs. The cab had just arrived and we were off to get fucked up.

“Where are we going?" Jai was pumped for tonight. I gave him the "you should know the answer to that" look. “Rage?”

“Fuck yeah!" I gave him a high five as the line going into the club became visible.

Rage is the newest dance club in LA. This was the place everyone came on Friday's to "turn up" as people say nowadays. Rage is one of the few clubs that is eighteen and over. The drinking age however in America unfortunately is 21, but when I first met Jai he got us pretty decent fake I.D's. Tonight I am a 22 year old Long Island, New York, named Jordan. Not my choice, but at least they work.

We are regulars here and easily got to skip the long ass line. The two floor venue was packed. We made our way to the second floor where there is an outdoor patio with a hookah bar. Jai found us a place to smoke and chill before we got completely wrecked.

“What can I get for you gentlemen tonight?” asked a very attractive waitress with black hair and green eyes.

“Herbal for the shisha and to drink, 2 shots of tequila and 2 beers." Jai ordered.

We were more fond of the herbal flavored kind because there was no tobacco in it. As for the tequila, I am not a fan. That was more of Jai's drink of choice.

“So why are we at a club tonight without your girlfriend and her sexy friend?" Jai wondered as we waited for the waitress to return.

“I don't know if she is my girlfriend anymore. I saw her kissing that guy from that stupid collab channel on YouTube. You know the one that Ana wants to fuck.”

“Jc?"

“That's the one. On top of that she lied about being with him all day. We got into an argument and I may have broken up with her."

“Well, the shortest relationship award goes to..." Jai's attempt at a joke was brutal. He tried to lighten up the mood but he failed miserably.

"What do you think of that waitress?"

“She's fucking gorgeous!" I exclaimed.

“I'd hit that!"

I am starting to get a little annoyed at Jai wanting to have sex with every girl he sees. It's not fair to Ariana. I feel bad that she is completely clueless to his ways.

“Dude, you have a girlfriend. And you have Stacy."

“I know, but from the sounds of it you are a single man and can do what you want. Watch this,"