Chapter 25

*Cassidy's POV*

It was the next day and I couldn't stop thinking about Luke. His romantic gesture kept playing in my dreams last night. No one has ever gone out of their way to make something so special for me. I just hope Stacy won't mind. As on cue, Stacy burst into my room.

“You are a genius!" she cheered.

“Excuse me?"

“Making him ask you out is the perfect part to the plan. How did you do it? Oh my god! That means we have to plan the most crushing heartbreak ever."

Stacy's mouth is moving faster than my head can comprehend. There's no way I can follow through with this plan anymore. It's time to speak up and tell her the truth.

“I didn't make him do anything. And we are not planning anything this plan needs to stop! I have fallen for Luke and I don't want to break his heart. This plan is officially over!"

“Over, it's not over. How do you think Luke will feel when he find out?"

I know this bitch did not just threaten me. Who is she say anything. She's the one who give Jai a blowjob the first time she ever met him.

“You wouldn't dare!"

The thought of my best friend betraying me makes me sick.

“When I start something, I finish it. And wasn't this your idea in the first place?" Stacy said.

“No, not like this. It was to get back at Ana. What do you want from me?"

“Dump him.”

Stacy is my best friend, my only real friend and I can't let a boy come between us. But she is going off the deep end.

“Are you crazy?! We haven't even been going out for 24 hours yet. Compromise a little, I'm suppose to be your best friend. Whatever makes me happy should make you happy."

“I could say the same thing. Your ‘boyfriend' is the one who is always being a boner crusher between me and Jai. How about I give you to the end of VidCon, then you have to break up with him. If he gets in the way of me and Jai during that period of time,then I am telling him everything."

Even though I don't want to agree to this I have too. I don't want Luke to find out that our relationship started with a lie. This should give me enough time to come up with a solid reason for breaking up.

“Fine."

“Great, now let's go see what the wicked witch of the West is up to downstairs." Stacy suggested.

I really don't want to be around either of them right now. Plus, I have to call my parents.

“I'll be there in a sec." I replied with the most fake smile I could muster as Stacy exited my room. That was too much drama and it's not even noon yet. Unfortunately, I have more to come.

I dialed the familiar number into my phone and heard ringing. My mom picked it up on the second ring.

“Sweetie, I am so happy to hear that you! We all miss you so much. How's LA been?"

“Hi, mom. One question at a time, please," I said with a chuckle. I can tell she misses me a lot.

“Sorry, honey. I'm just excited that you called. You should phone us more often.” Not even two minutes on the phone with she is already scolding me for something. Some things never change.

“I know, and I will try too. Not to be rude or anything, but I was hoping to talk to Ryan. It's pretty important."

“Before you speak to him just know it is for your and Ana's benefit."

Did I just hear my mother correctly?

“Wait! You knew about this and didn't tell me. You off all people should know how much of a bitch she is."

“I know you are upset, but you will not use that language with me, young lady! Be the bigger person and take the high road because she is living there and it's final."

“How can you tell me to be nice to the person who almost ruined your wedding?" I protested.

“Forgive and forget. You off all people should know that by now."

“But,  m-"

“No, buts! I know I raised my daughters to always be the bigger person and to do the right thing. I'm counting on you."

“Okay, tell Ryan I don't want to speak to him anymore. I'll call you guys later, I have things to do. Bye." I didn't wait to hear what else my mom had to say. She was pissing me off through that whole conversation.

I need to cool down. I changed into black high-waisted shorts with my 5SOS white band tee tucked in. I didn't bother going all out with my make up, just light concealer and foundation to cover up my blemishes and a bit of mascara. I put my hair up in a messy bun. Let's face it I am not trying to anyone right now. I grabbed my bag, sunglasses, black vans and phone. I made my way downstairs.

“Tell Luke I say hi." I am really not in the mood for Ana's bullshit right now.

“And tell your boyfriend I say hi, oh wait, that's right you don't have one." My sassy side has been exposed.

I am left with the image of the witch's middle finger pointed in my direction as I leave the house.

I head towards my car and hear my name being called. I turn around and realize it's JC on his penny board.

“Hey."

“Cassidy, long time no see. Where you off to?"

“To be honest, I don't really know. I just need to get out of here."

“I can show you around LA if you want. I know you haven't been out really."

“Actually, that sounds great. Get in."

(Another chapter to make up for the crap of a chapter I posted two days ago. Even though we didn't reach the goal on the last chapter I did say I would update.  :)

10 likes and 3 comments for a new chapter (little easier goal)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE )

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: slutnoskians_