Chapter 8

Luke's POV

I am currently at home, checking my phone every two seconds to see if Cassidy responds to that text. Who am I kidding? She would never want anything to do with me after all of the hate she has been getting. And that shit Jai and James pulled made it even worse.

After what feels like forever, the screen to my phone lights up; it's a text from Cassidy. 

From Cassidy: 

You're sick! I try to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a chance, but you ruined it. Everyone was right, you are just player that uses girls. Don't ever speak to me again. And you can lose my number because I'm deleting yours. Have a nice fucking life.

When I read those words, my heart sunk. I mean, I knew she would be pissed but thanks to Jai and James, the worst case scenario that I made up in my head became reality. 

Before I had the chance to wrap my head around what I was going to do, my doorbell rang. 

When I opened it, I was not pleased with who I saw. Ana. 

''What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat at her, furious she had the nerve to even show her face to me after all of the shit she has caused. 

She pushed right pass me, making her way to my couch. Oh, yeah. Just make yourself at home.

"Lukey, I'm so sorry. I love you and I was wrong. Please don't do this, please can we just go back to the way that things were? I love you so much and I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions about you and Cassidy. I'm sorry. Just please take me back."

I didn't buy a word she was saying to me, and I really didn't even want to hear what she had to say for herself. 

"Please Ana, just go. I'm done with you, we are over. You must be out of your mind if you think I am going to take you back after all of the drama you have caused. I can't believe I ever loved you. You're pathetic!"

Attacking her with my words was the only way I knew how to deal with things. When my temper is high I usually say things I end up regretting in the end, but Ana has caused enough damage to last a lifetime.

She quickly got up and left, trying to wipe the tears from her face as she proceeded. At the door she looked back with innocence in her eyes and then slammed the door behind her. Secretly wishing it would hit her ass on the way out. Ana needed to know that what she did wasn't right.

One war fought, another battle to begin.

I pulled my phone back out of my pocket and got ready to send a text, this text could potentially fix everything or make it worse. 

To Cassidy:

I am so sorry Cassidy, I fucked up really bad. I shouldn't have ever brought you into this. I just really like you, and I don't know what to do. I am so sorry for the hate you have gotten because of me. But you should know, the other day, when you got that text asking if you wanted to hook up, I was with my friends Jai and James and they sent it, it wasn't me. I know you probably won't believe this but I want you to know that I really like you and I am so sorry. I understand if you don't want to have anything to do with me anymore. -Luke

I re-read this text at lease five times before I sent it. Once I finally hit the send button, I felt a little bit better knowing she at least heard the truth, but I know that that one message won't fix everything, if it does fix anything.

Cassidy's POV

I just finished editing and uploading my 'Ask Cassidy' video, and I see my phone light up. I wonder who would be texting me. I am not in the mood right now.

"Whoever it is must have a good reason to be bothering me right now," I said to myself as I opened the message.

From Unknown Number:

I am so sorry Cassidy, I fucked up really bad. I shouldn't have ever brought you into this. I just really like you, and I don't know what to do. I am so sorry for the you have gotten because of me. But you should know, the other day, when you got that text asking if you wanted to hook up, I was with my friends Jai and James and they sent it, it wasn't me. I know you probably won't believe this but I want you to know that I really like you and I am so sorry. I understand if you don't want to have anything to do with me anymore. -Luke

Does he not understand what I said. I meant when I said he could fuck off. I didn't even want to hear what Luke had to say. He messed up, and for him to say he did what he did because he liked me, pissed me off even more. If he really liked me, he should have manned up and told me, not the whole fucking world.

Possibly, I wasn't specific enough for his liking. Maybe this will help.

To Luke:

I thought I made it pretty clear, I don't want anything to do with you. If that message wasn't clear, I'm telling you again. I know you're sorry but I can't let you get in the way of my dreams. Please just have a nice life and leave me alone, go back to Ana, you two deserve each other.

I don't even re-read this anger filled text before I sent it. I am furious with him and he should know that and face the consequences. I don't even believe that he didn't sent the message asking if I wanted to hook up with him, he was probably drunk when he sent it.

(Please vote, comment, and share :) Really means a lot that this has gotten over 200 reads. Thank you everyone who is enjoying the book.)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Sara: 2bands-4aussies-4brits-1irish.tumblr.com