Chapter 3

#AskLana Video:

*Luke's POV*

"Can you believe that this is our second video together?!" I said, with a stupidly huge grin on my face.

"I just hope these questions aren't too personal," replied Ana.

"If they are I'll just release my sass powers on them," I said as I placed a kiss on her cheek.

Ana and I meet at Venice beach one day. I was with my best friends, Jai and James. They dared me to go and talk to her. As soon as I went up to her she recognized me from YouTube. I was taken by surprise because I thought people didn't like my videos, even though I have over 350,000 subscribers. I guess you could say I have self esteem issues.

Anyway, I got Ana's number and took her on a date the very next day. We really hit it off and after 3 dates, I asked her to be my girlfriend. Nothing fancy, I just took her to the very spot we first met. I thought it was romantic, if I say so myself. She said it was too cheesy. That's what I get for dating a girl that doesn't like my romantic humour.

This would be our first Q&A video together. It was about time, since we have been dating for 8 months. The very first video we did together was the Chubby Bunny Challenge. I remember winning and the loser had to jump in the pool. It was a pretty amazing view.

I start to set up everything for my video just as usual. Living in LA has its perks, so I love to film right before sunset to get a beautiful background. Before I know it we start to film. I began with my intro that my beloved girlfriend hates to death.

"Hello there, you sexy cunts!" What can I say, I have to stay true to my Australian roots in a city full of spray tan and hair extension.

"Today, I am joined by my beautiful girlfriend, Anastasia. Or some of you may know her as Annie's Hart. Say hello to my viewers."

"Hello, Luke's viewers." Ana repeated.

"Let's get started with the video."

Most of the questions just asked about our relationship and whether or not we get along. Obviously, we can get along because we have been dating for 8 months. Sometimes people ask really stupid questions.

"@LukeEnterMe tweeted, is Luke a good kisser?"

As I spoke those words, I gave Ana a questioning look to see how she would respond. Let's be honest here, I am a pretty amazing kisser.

"I don't know, let's test it out." Stated Ana in a very sexy way, that I love about her.

She leaned in towards me. Just as our lips were about to connect, she stuck her tongue out and vibrated it like a horse. Making spit go all over my face.

"EEEWWWW!!! What was that for?"

Before we knew it, we were laughing uncontrollably. We spent about three minutes holding our sides in pain from laughing too hard. Just more stuff to edit out.

"Okay, Okay, Okay. Next question," I said, between laughing.

"@Lana_Shipper asked, if we weren't dating each other, what YouTuber would we want date?" Anastasia said.

I already knew my answer, but I could tell that Ana would go mental. I know she hates her and everything, but we have so much in common. I have actually thought about it before. What if I wa-

"Jc Caylen!" I hear Ana say, pulling me away from my own thoughts.

It is only a matter of time before I have to say my answer, but I don't want to. I don't want to start a problem. Maybe I should lie about who it is. I can't do that, she's my girlfriend and deserves to know the truth.

"Luke, hurry up and answer the question," Anastasia once again bringing me back to reality.

As I begin to tell her my answer I can't face her. I avoid as much eye contact as possible.

"Cassidy Johnson. There I said it!" My words came out rushed and slurred.

Anastasia had that look in her face that I disliked so much. Her eyes started to bulge out of her sockets and one vein appeared right in the middle of her forehead. I could tell this wasn't going to be good.

"CASSIDY JOHNSON!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!"

I knew better to interrupt her out burst, so I just kept quiet.

"Are you trying to be funny? This isn't a joke. You know how much I hate her. How could you? Stop playing around and answer the question," she pleaded with me.

"But hun, I am not joking. Just hear me out. I bet you too could be great friends if you out in the effort. Plus, she pretty."

I knew that last statement would cause World War III.

"Pretty? More like pretty ugly. And clearly you do not listen to what I have to say because if you did you would know tha-"

I lost it when she said that I do not listen to her. The nerve of her.

"Listen to what you have to say! All you do is talk about yourself all the time. God forbid that I state my opinion once and get put on trial. I was just being honest here. You don't see me having a bitch fit because you said Jc Caylen."

"Did you just call me a bitch?"

"I definitely wasn't talking to your dog!"

"That's it Luke Brooks, we are over!"

And with that Anastasia was oh the door. Now that I think about it, I wasted 8 months with someone that I really shouldn't have given a damn about.

I can't just end the video like this can I? Fuck it. People deserve to see the type of person she really is. Upload.

(Please do not fprget to vote, comment, and share!! :) Really hope you like it so far)

Twitter: jai_luke_

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Sara: 2bands-4aussies-4brits-1irish.tumblr.com