Chapter 27

Recap

"How could you?"

We pulled apart at the sudden presence of someone watching us. While we were kissing, we didn't even notice that Luke had opened the door and was standing there watching.

My body was motionless. I couldn't move. I felt like a deer in headlights. My eyes kept moving back and forth between my boyfriend and my new friend that I just cheated on him with.

Cassidy's POV

I couldn't look Luke in the eyes. I was overwhelmed with guilt. I had just cheated on him. 

I didn't know what to say, or if I should even say anything. 

"Cassidy, what are you doing?" Luke's voice sounded so distance.

"I...I...." I was at a lose of words. My ear kept darting back and forth between Jc and Luke. How am I suppose to explain this. 

"I think I should go...I'll see you later," Jc said and slowly walked away. Luke stood there with the biggest glare on his face until Jc was inside his house. He finally turned his attention to my crying face.

"Were you with him all day?" 

I stayed silent. I can't seem to find any words.

"Don't even lie to me. I saw the photo on twitter!"

"What picture are you talking about?" I have no idea what he is talking about.

"Are you fucking serious right now! Here look," Luke took out his phone and opened the twitter app. I saw him go to Jc's profile and open a picture.

@jccaylen:  Vintage shopping with the bae! ♥ @CassJohnson

 The picture that Jc took of me at the vintage store is on Luke's phone. There was no point in lying to him anymore.

"Okay, yes I was with him all day." I admitted.

"Were you with him when I talked to you on the phone?"

"Yes." I quietly admit again.

"Why did you lie to me? We have only been dating for one god damn day! How am I suppose to know that you won't do it again? How am I suppose to trust you?" 

"I don't know. I know we have been and it was a mistake. I know it won't happen again because I love you! I'll show you that you can trust me. I didn't even kiss him, he kissed m-" I said trying to answer his questions in sequence before he interrupted me.

"Yeah, but you didn't stop him!" A tear threatened to fall from Luke's right eye.

"This wasn't suppose to happen!"

"I can't be in another fucked up relationship! I just can't do it." Hurt was written all over Luke's face.

"What are you saying? Are we already over? Are you not gonna fight for us?" My questions coming out like rapid fire.

"I don't know what to do." Luke walked right past me and straight to his siver Audi q7.

"Tell me that you will come back." I was practically begging at this point.

He looked at me one last time and drove away.

I immediately broke down. Why do I always seem to destroy everything in my life? So far, LA has been filled with shitty people and even shittier memories. Going back to Toronto seems like the best thing to do at this point. I finally pulled myself together and walked inside. Stacy and Ana were sitting in the living room, watching Pretty Little Liars. I think I actually saw a smirk on Stacy's face when she saw me. I don't know what has happened to her. It almost seems like my misery brings her happiness.

When I made it up the stairs and out of sight from everybody, I walked into my room. 

I didn't even bother to turn on the light, I just slid down the door and sat on the floor. Tears were pouring down my face. How could I do that to Luke? That may have been the most dramatic break up I have ever had...if you can even call it that. Did we break up? I am left back at where I started. I don't know what Luke and I are. Him standing there seeing me have to kiss another guy must have been torture. I could only imagine how confused Jc must be right now. Oh my god! Jc!

I completely forgot about him. I know this whole thing is kind of his fault but maybe he didn't know. All that I know is that I want an explanation ASAP!

Before I knew it, my trembling hands reached for my phone and opened a new message. When did I start shaking? 

New Message To Jc Caylen: 

Sorry about tonight. It was a major disaster...

From Jc Caylen:

It was completely my fault...I didn't know you and Luke are a thing

To Jc Caylen:

Well I'm not sure what we are right now. Can I just ask, why did you kiss me? 

From Jc Caylen:

To be honest, I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you move in next door to me.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE for more updates :)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: slutnoskians_