Chapter 21

Holy fucking shit.  Jc, Connor, Kian and Ricky were standing at my fucking door. 

"Um hi!" I said, trying not to sound like I am a crazed fan or anything. 

"Hey," Jc spoke up. "Cassidy right?" 

"Yeah," I responded. I could feel Luke wrap his arm around my waist.

Connor was the one who said something next. "We just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the neighbourhood!"

"Welcome," Ricky cheered making everyone laugh.

"That's so sweet of you guys. Thanks." I smiled. Throughout the conversation, Luke's grip became tighter and tighter.

"You are invited to stop by anytime. Your friends are invited too," Kian said.

"Yeah, and maybe if you are up for it, we can collab. No hurry though, we know you just moved here," Connor stated.

"Yes!!!" I said, sounding a bit too excited. I ended up interrupting him halfway through his first sentence.

"Awesome," Connor said, "Well I'll dm you and we can set something up." 

"Sounds good to me!" I said. I cannot believe that O2L actually wants to do a collab with me.

"Okay we gotta go, but welcome to LA!" Kian said. 

"Its so awesome to meet you guys! See you around." I say to them before they leave and I shut the door. As soon as it was closed, Luke removed his arm from my waist. When he did, I suddenly felt something missing.

I had been so caught up in the fact that 4/6 O2L was at my door, that I had not realized how insanely jealous Luke looked. 

The look on Luke's face was unrecognizable. 

*Luke's POV*

I'm not even going to try to lie. I knew this was going to happen. Cassidy was going to come to LA, meet new people and she will leave me for someone else. 

I am so fucking mad right now. I have never felt this way towards a girl before, not even Ana. It's killing me to know that she could leave me for any one of those boys from Our 2nd Life and there is nothing I can do about it. Placing my hand around her was a strategy. I was claiming what was mine and it needed to be known to them.

"Luke," Cassidy says, "Are you okay?" 

No I am not fucking okay. I am in love with you Cassidy. I always have been. But one day you are going to leave me for one of them. You are going to walk out just like my father did, and there is going to be nothing I can do about it, is what I wanted to say. Instead, I shrugged my shoulders and walked into her kitchen. 

Way to go Luke...

"Luke!" She called after me, "Stop, what is wrong?"

"You want to know what's wrong, Cassidy. Ive known all along that you were going to come to LA and you were going to meet somebody else. You are too good for me, and I am stupid for not realizing—" 

Before I could finish talking, I was silenced by Cassidy's lips pressed harshly against mine. We were fighting for power, I gave in and let her win. Cass was playing with my lip ring and chuckling in between kisses. 

"I love you, Cassidy." There, it was out.

"I love you too Luke, I promise I am not going anywhere." Her response made me the happiest I have ever been in my life. It then hit me that I haven't even asked her to be my girlfriend yet. Does this make it official?