Chapter 10

It has been seven days. Seven days since I got invited to VidCon. And also seven days since Luke last called me.

I should be happy that he finally gave up, but deep down inside I'm not. My days feel longer without him calling. At least then I knew that he still cared about me. Now there is something missing from my life.

Every time my phone makes a sound, I secretly wish it is him. And every time I am let down.

The only person I can truly talk to besides Stacy, is my sister Fiona. Although she is younger than me, I know that I can trust her with all of my secrets and she can help with a time like this.

I got out bed, opened my door and entered the hallway. Her room was just down the hall, making the walk short. I knocked on her door until I was allowed inside.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I said as I sat on the edge Fiona's bed facing her desk where she sat.

"You can ask me anything," she replied.

"What are your thoughts on Luke?" I wondered.

"Well from my understanding, he basically dumped his girlfriend in a video and professed his love for you."

"Actually, she broke up with him and he doesn't love me. Just a crush," I interrupted, "continue."

"He's a cutie and I think you should go for it. Forget all the crap that is being said about you online and do what makes you happy. Be careful with him though. He looks like a dangerous one."

This is exactly way I go to my sister for advice. She gets me and has my best interest at hand. We look out for each other and care for one another; just like siblings are supposed to do. Fiona is just amazing to have as a little sister.

"Thanks for the help. Anyway, what do you think about California?"

"I know that you have been dying to go for like ever. Why do you ask?" Fiona asked while she moved to sit beside me.

"Your big sister was just named the #1 Most Watched Female under 20 on YouTube!! They want me to go to VidCon! "

Before I need it we were both jumping up and down on Fiona's bed with excitement.

This was the first time I was genuinely happy about possibly going to Cali. Reality soon set in because I was still undecided.

Fiona must have taken notice in my sudden change over mood as I stopped jumping and sat back down on her bed.

"What's wrong?" She questioned

"VidCon is an amazing opportunity. Its just...Anastasia will probably be there and Luke."

"Don't worry about her. She is just jealous that Luke wants you over her. In my opinion, you are ten times better then her. That's why you go that achievement. You have to go to California. The magic state."

"One, California is not called the 'magic state' and two, you're right. Anabitchia should be the least of my worries. You always now how to make me feel better. Now I just need mom and Ryan's approval."

*Luke's POV*

I finally chose to stop being a bitch and forgive Jai and James. All they were trying to do was help me out with my problem.

Speaking of said problem, I gave up on Cassidy. It has been a week since I last called her. She must be thrilled that I stopped calling her.

It was hard for me to deal with her rejecting me, but I'll survive.

To get my mind off of Cassidy, Jai and James invited me to a game of soccer (as the Americans like to call it).

When I arrived there was five other people. Jai, James, Daniel, Beau, and someone else that I didn't know.

I called Jai over to ask him a question. "Who the fuck invited Beau and who is that with him?"

"That's Teddy, he's Beau's friend. He's really chill. And I invited Beau, we are friends. Calm down, he promised not to start anything." Jai said.

"Fine. Let's play."

After playing for about two hours we all went back to Jai's house that was around the corner.

We were all hanging out in Jai's living room when Beau said something to me.

"So Luke, I read on twitter somewhere that you fucked that Cassidy girl. Good for you. She's hot!" Beau trying to give me a compliment.

"If you weren't on the internet all the time, you would know that we didn't. We don't even talk anymore," I said getting slightly annoyed.

"Can I hit that then? You know, since you you guys don't talk anymore."

"Beau." Jai giving him a warning.

"What? It's not like I am breaking bro code. They never dated or even hooked up. I have the right to pursue her if I want. Unless Lukey here feels threatened."

Everyone knows how extremely jealous and territorial I get when it comes to girls.

Beau was just trying to get under my skin, and it was working. I am doing everything in my power from not jumping across the table that is between us and strangling him. It wouldn't be the first time and definitely not the last.

"As a matter of fact, I don't feel threatened. You should be the one that should be scared. The last time we fought over a girl I won, remember." I said with confidence.

"Look how that relationship turned out. She dumped you in your own video."

"Fuck you dude. If you want Cassidy, be my guest."

With that I was gone, slamming the door behind me.

I needed to calm down. My temper can get out of hand quickly. I get irrational and say things I don't mean too. I wish I wouldn't have told Beau to go for Cassidy. Beau loves a challenge and he won't stop until he succeeds.

(Thank you for over 300 reads. Means a lot to us girls. Please continue to vote, comment, an share :) Hope you enjoyed.)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Sara: 2bands-4aussies-4brits-1irish.tumblr.com