Chapter 11

Mom and Ryan wanted to discuss California with me. They had called me down to the kitchen table to talk.

"What would you gain out of going to California?" Ryan asked.

I hadn't told them about VidCon yet. This was the perfect time to do so.

"I got invited to go to VidCon. They want me to go because I was named the most watched female under 20. This is what I really need for my YouTube channel."

"How do I know you are going to be safe while you are there. You will be in another country, Cassidy," my mom said with concern in her eyes.

"Mom, I know. But you have to trust that I will make good choices. I promise I will call everyday. And maybe I can bring Stacy with me." I was trying to do everything in my power to convince my mom.

"When is it? I don't want it to interfere with your school work," my mom sounding skeptical.

"I am on track to be graduating at the end of the month. Anyway it is in July, but I was thinking I could go there in May as a graduation present?"

"Promise to keep up your grades and to have a perfect behaviour," Ryan interjected.

"I swear I will the perfect angel. So does that mean I get to go?"

I stood there with my eyes wide until the slowly agreed by nodding their heads.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you so much. You will not regret this. I am going to go to Stacy's to tell her the good news!" I said as I hugged both of them before running out of the house with my phone and keys.

This was amazing. All I need to do is be on my best behaviour and I can go to California for three months. Nothing can put a stop to my wonderful mood right now.

Getting to Stacy's house was a bit of a hassle. Driving in downtown Toronto during rush hour wasn't the smartest idea. It took twice as long to get there.

Once I arrived I couldn't wait to tell her the great news. She was ecstatic.

"California for three months! A summer full of tanning, surfing, and boys. This trip has my fucking name written all over it!" Stacy couldn't contain her excitement .

"Wait, what about Anastasia and Luke? They live in California right?" Stacy wondered.

"They are not important. All that matters is that we are going to make this summer the best summer of our lives. Best of all, this will be a drama free trip. No Luke, no Anabitchia, just you, me and the hot guys of LA."

"I think you spoke too soon. They are both going to VidCon. And I'm guessing you haven't been on twitter recently," Stacy said with worries in her eyes.

"No, what happened?"

Without a word, Stacy got up from the couch we were sitting on and disappeared upstairs. She reappeared moments later with her laptop in hand.

She placed it in front of us and  went to twitter going straight to the @CassidyExposed page.

What more lies could they possibly be spreading about me. I bet Anabitchia made the hatepage just to annoy me.

As we scrolled through the tweets, tears began to fall onto my face.

@CassidyExposed: Beware California, the skank is coming for a visit.

@CassidyExposed:The whore is throwing a party tomorrow, probably to hook up with as many guys as possible.

@CassidyExposed: My sources tell that Cassidy has an STD and she gave it to numerous guys.

The things they were saying about me were terrible. How did they even know about the party Stacy and I are throwing tomorrow? And how dare they say I have a STD, let alone say that I gave it to various guys. I am a fucking virgin!

Anastasia is going to pay for this. She has always blamed me for what happened three years ago, but it is childish now. It's not my fault people always choose me over her.

The only thing I can I know that will hurt her the most is going after one person. Luke.

"Stacy, I need your help." I said through my tears.

"Sure, anything."

Stacy and I had come up with the perfect plan to get Anabitchia back. It was about time someone taught her a lesson.

When I got home that night, the first part of the plan started. I called Luke.

"Hello?"

"Luke it's me, Cassidy."

(Sorry for the short chapter, but you got a cliffhanger!!! Giving you guys a double update tonight.

Please vote, comment, and share :) It means a lot to us and we hope you are enjoying the drama.)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Sara: 2bands-4aussies-4brits-1irish.tumblr.com