Chapter 23

Last night was such a blur. How could she just show up at my house in the middle of the night. Who does she think she is?

"Why don't you call our father."

I was astounded by her tone of voice. We were to never speak of that, EVER! It was only between her family and mine. I can understand why everyone blames me, but it's not my fault my mom and her dad fell in love with each other. They were only suppose to go out for one date. I didn't think it would turn into anything more. As I lay in bed with the sun peaking through my windows, I couldn't help replay last night's conversation in my head.

"What does Ryan have to do with this?" I say as she casually walks right past me into the house. The nerve of this girl.

"Aw, did someone get left out of the circle?" I honestly would do anything to just wipe the smirk off of her face.

"You are not welcome here."

"According to our father, I live here now."

"Stop fucking saying that. I don't give a fuck about what some marriage license says. We will never be step-sisters!" I was fuming at this point. Anabitchia really knows how to push my buttons. I don't believe her for one minute that Ryan agreed to this. Her name hasn't left his mouth for over 2 years. They don't even have a relationship anymore.

"Look, it's not like I want to be here either. My mom and Ryan are the ones that came up with this plan. I had no say in anything. It was either this or living with my grandmother in Florida."

"Well I don't know where you are going to sleep?" I have controlled my temper by now, but underneath I still want to rip her head off.

"Ryan already told me where my room is. It's right beside yours actually." I could just here the venom in her voice. I am so going to kill Ryan!

She headed upstairs with me slowly behind her. It was amusing watching her struggle with her bags. Once we were upstairs, I stayed at my room door as I watched her enter the one beside me. Ever since Stacy and I have been in this house we haven't ventured off into the their rooms. We just assumed they were for my family. Little did I know, one room was for the devil.

From where I was standing I could see right into her room. For a child that Ryan barely cares about he really went all out on her room. It was all purple everything with accents of zebra print.This was way too much to deal with at 12:30am. Maybe if I go to sleep, I will wake up from this horrible nightmare.

Clearly, that didn't fucking work. As I went to go tell Stacy about the news, she came bursting into my room.

"Why the fuck is Godzilla in our fucking bathroom?!"

"Ryan invited her to live here." I say, completely irritated.

"Ryan? Does he want to ruin your life? He already knows you guys don't like each other. Why would he do that?" I could barely keep up with her spit-fire questioning.

"It's a long story. It's too early in the morning to be discussing this. I promise to tell you the whole story, but I have to call Luke and warn him. We are suppose to film my reaction to some video that was posted yesterday for my channel."

I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs. I dialed Luke's number and put the phone to my ear. As I was walking into the kitchen I could see the back of Luke's body. Way to let yourself in bro. I ended the call before he could receive it and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hey, babe, who let yo-" My sentence was cut short when I saw Anastasia over his shoulder.

"You didn't tell me that Luke was coming over." It hasn't even been 24 hours yet and she is already pissing me off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to report to you when I had guests over. This is my house, bitch!" How did Ryan ever expect for us to live under the same ruff as each other. I definitely need to call him later to clear this all up. It has to be one big misunderstanding.

"Let's just go to your room, Cass. Don't feed into her." Luke said, trying to console me.

He led me to my room and shut the door.

"What the fuck is going on?" Luke asked as soon as he joined me on my bed. 

"I barely know what to saw. I don't know if that bitch downstairs has told you anything about our families, but my da-- her dad, I mean Ryan told her she could live here."

"Ryan? Your step-dad? I don't get it."

"I really don't want to talk about it right now, Luke. I don't want it to spoil our afternoon together." I replied. I really need to change the subject.

"Yeah, that's fine. I just don't like seeing you this stressed out over something. Just remember that you can talk to me about anything." This is exactly why I love this boy. I just wished he would properly ask me out. I still have no idea what to tell people what we are yet.

"Let's film that video for my channel to get my mind off of this whole thing. Have you seen this video yet?" I asked. Luke hasn't told me anything about this video other then he wants us to film my reaction.

"Kind of. I hear it's really good though. It already has over 500,000 views."

"I just hope it isn't another Harlem Shake one..."

We set up all of the lighting and cameras in my room. It was pretty because I always film in my room anyways and all the stuff was in place.

"Hey guys, it's Cass! Today I am joined with the one and only, Luke Brooks."

"Hello there."

"We will be filming my reaction to a very recent viral video. Let's read this bullshit! If you don't know where that's from, you shouldn't be on this planet anymore."

Luke took my laptop and opened the video. He titled it 'Top Secret'. 

"Are you ready?" He asked me. For some reason he seemed really nervous. 

He pressed the play button and the video started. 

"Hello there, you sexy cunts. Today's video is something I have been wanting to make for a really long time now. You guys are probably wondering why this video is called 'Top Secr-.

I pressed the pause button. 

"Um, Luke?" I asked him, "Why are you showing me your own video?"

"Just keep watching," He replied. 

I pressed play and the video started up again. 

"I'm just going to get to the point. There's this girl- and she is amazing. She is the girl of my dreams, and if I don't let this out, I will lose her. I can't let that happen. 

I was so confused now. 

"So I guess what I am trying to say is." He paused, looked down and took a deep breath. "Cassidy Johnson, will you be my girlfriend?"

(A little cliffhanger for you guys. Sorry for the late update, but it was Akaylah's birthday on Friday and Valentine's day so we were a bit busy. Hopefully we can keep to the shedule of posting every Friday/Saturday.

QUESTIONS

1. What do you think about Ana and Cassidy being step-sisters?

2. What are you looking forward to with Cassidy and Luke's relationship?

3. Alex wants to add songs for each chapter to listen too while you read, would you guys enjoy that?

Please remember to comment, vote, and share :) We really hope you are enjoying the chapters every week.)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: slutnoskians_