Chapter 33

*Luke POV*

My head was pounding as I came to. Where the fuck am I? I soon recognized the lights hanging from the ceiling, the zebra print everything, and that smoothing smell of lavender. I was in Cassidy's room. She was no where to be found in the room. I got bored after about five minutes of waiting for her and I slowly removed myself from her bed. It took me a while to actually compose myself so I could walk over to the full length mirror that is next to her closet, on the opposite side of the room.

"Holy shit!" The sight in the mirror wasn't pretty. You could barely see my lip ring anymore, due to the fact that my lip had swelled up. On top of that, my left eye had blue and black skin all around it. Beau really did a number on me.

"You look terrible," chuckled a small voice from behind me. I looked into the mirror and saw the sadness behind her eyes. I turned around to face her.

"It doesn't hurt as much as you would think," I lied, trying to comfort her.

"I brought you some ice for your lip. I just feel so bad that this happened to you." I could see the tears starting to form. I took the ice from here and placed it on her dresser.

"Babe, don't cry. It's not your fault. If anything you should be made at me for ruining your party."

"Luke, I don't care about the stupid party. I care about you."

"So, you're not mad at me?"

"Of course not. Why would you think that?"

I am relieved that Cass isn't made at me. All of my other relationships I have had, which is only one with Anastasia, everything was my fault. No matter what I did, I couldn't please her. Well, only physically, but other than that she was always a raging bitch. Times like this make me realize I wasn't in a healthy relationship with Ana. I'm glad that I have Cassidy in my life now.

"It was just a thought," I replied.

"So, what happened?" she asked.

We were now on Cassidy's bed. I explained to her how Anastasia invited Beau to the party. How he insisted on talking to me and accused me of being jealous of his and Ana's relationship. I told her how I said he loved my sloppy seconds and how I called Anastasia a whore. That earned a laugh from Cassidy. Once I finished, Cassidy spoke.

"I can't believe I actually started to feel sorry for that bitch! I was actually going to try to be nice to her after all the stuff I told her about her family, but screw that. I promise to make her stay here a living hell. No one messes with me and my man!"

I'm not going to lie, Cassidy's little rant turned me on a bit. It was hot seeing her being so protective over me.

"I like it when you're feisty!" I told her.

"Luke!" I earned I punch to the arm as her face turned into a crimson red.

There room soon fell silent. We were just sitting there on her bed staring at each other. 

"Man, these past couple of days have been hectic. Hopefully, they will calm down." I said breaking the silence.

Cassidy stayed silent. I could see staring at all the features on my face. She started at my eyes and trailed down until she landed on my lips. I took it as a sign. I moved my hand to her face and brushed my thumb against her cheek. We both leaned in, our lips hoovering in front of each other. Let the teasing game begin. I could feel her hot breath on my and it was killing me not kissing her.

She placed our foreheads together and stared into my eyes. She has the most beautiful big, round, brown eyes I have ever seen. The chocolate tone to them is just perfection. I can't take it anymore. I closed the remaining space between us and I am glad.

My swollen lip had I mind of its own. I didn't know how to control the new part on my face. I guess I was doing a good job because I could hear moans falling from her lips. She pulled away, and I immediately wanted them back on mine. Her lips are the jelly and mine are the peanut butter, the perfect combination.

Cassidy looked at me with a smile on her face. "Well, they might continue to be hectic."

Cassidy leaned in to continue the steamy kiss but I stopped her. " Cassidy Louise Johnson, are you trying to distract me by making out? Because it's working." I gave her a quick kiss before I asked her what was going on.

"I got a call from my mom and Ryan, and they are flying down next week to spend a couple days with us. My traitor of a sister is coming as well."

That completely killed my mood, but I was excited. I have been dying to meet her family. I just hope they like me as well.

We got changed and spent the rest of the night watching Mean Girls. Cassidy was surprised at how much of the lines I have memorized. What can I say, I'm a die hard Cady Heron fan.

Please COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: slutnoskian_