Chapter 9

Not a day goes by without Luke calling my phone. I haven't even been on any social media sites because I am afraid of what lies Anabitchia has recently said about me. I have to give Luke props for not given up.

Stacy called me over to hang at her house to study for our Chemistry test tomorrow. I suck at Chemistry and Stacy isn't any better.

After trying to studying for 2 hours we gave up and ordered Chinese.

"Hey Stacy, can I borrow your laptop for a sec?" I asked.

"Go for it, its upstairs on my bed."

I got up from the table we were sitting at and made my way towards Stacy's room.

She was an only child so she gets spoiled a lot. Stacy has her own apartment as a gift from her parents for her 18th birthday. I was super jealous, but now we throw awesome parties every once in awhile. We are actually planning on having one in two weeks.

When I opened Stacy's door into her room, I found her laptop exactly where she explained it would be.

I plopped down on her bed opening the laptop and logging onto twitter. I decided to do a little follow spree since I hadn't done one in a long time.

@CassJohnson: RT for a follow or dm

In a matter of seconds, the tweet for over 5,000 retweets and favorites. I quickly followed everyone I could until I hit follow limit. Leaving the direct messages for later.

I just love being able to connect with my fans from around the world and being able to make them happy just by pressing a button.

As I was scrolling along my timeline I came across a hate page dedicated to me called @CassidyExposed.

I wondered what they could have one me. I click on their page, showing their entire profile. Majority of the tweets they made weren't even true.

@CassidyExposed: Cassidy showed her size 36A boobs to a random stranger at a party last weekend.

If they were going to tweet lies about me, I might as well correct them.

@CassJohnson: RT || "@CassidyExposed: Cassidy showed her size 36A boobs to a random stranger at a party last weekend." Correction, I have size 32C's and I was at home with my sister last weekend.

Then I made some tweets defending myself.

@CassJohnson: Don't believe everything you hear about me.

@CassJohnson: It's not my fault you can't keep a man.

The last one was kind of crossing the line, but it needed to be said.

I suddenly heard my phone sound from my back pocket. I pulled out out and read the name on my display, Douchebag. In other words, Luke was calling me again.

I added his number back into my phone because he just wouldn't stop calling me and I kept answering the number, since I didn't recognize it.

Anyway, he is a douchebag.

All of this thinking of Luke got me curious of what he was up to. I found myself carelessly stalking all of the social media sites he had.

His twitter was extremely depressing and I couldn't help but feel guilty because I know I am the reason behind it.

@luke_brooks: I wish you were here

@luke_brooks: Can't stop thinking about you, please answer my calls.

As I continue to scroll through his page he had a new tweet. I scrolled back up to the top and refreshed the page.

A smile crept onto my face as I saw that he retweeted my last tweet that was directed towards Anastasia.

Maybe I am being a little hard on him. A little too hard, possible. He hasn't given up on trying to contact me, even though I made myself pretty clear. And he is really cute with his tattoos and piercings. I haven't been attracted to guys like this before and it confuses me. But guys in the past haven't fought for me as much as he has tried.

"What are you doing?" Stacy nearly gave me a heart attack. Thank god she was there to pull me away from my thoughts about Luke.

"Jesus! You scared me to death. I got caught up with the internet."

"Sorry, but you have been up here for 45 minutes. The Chinese is getting cold."

"I'll be right there."

...

"Well I failed that Chemistry test." Stacy said as we were headed to our last period, which was a free period.

On our free periods we usually go to the mall or hang out with our other friends, but I wasn't in the mood today.

"Same, am like failing this course. Anyway, see you tomorrow." Stacy said waving as she walked towards our other friends because they planned on going to the mall.

Once I got home, I went straight to my laptop like I always do. I decided to check my email. I never check it and it probably is full of junk.

Once I deleted about three hundred useless junk mail, I saw that YouTube emailed me last week. This is what happens when I don't check my email.

From YouTube HeadQuarters:

We want to officially invite you to VidCon. Your success on YouTube has made you the #1 Most Watched Female under 20. We would be honoured if you would could join us in Los Angeles, California for this amazing event. Please email us back, confirming your attendance.

I was completely speechless. Going to VidCon has been a dream of mine forever. And I am the most watched Female under 20! Holy shit! I had no idea. This is truly a dream come true.

But I can't bring myself to email them back. Even though this is a great opportunity to further my YouTube career and meet my fans across the border, there is a downside.

It is in Los Angeles. It is a beautiful city, but it has the two people that created all this drama living there.

(Please vote, comment, and share :) We really hope you are enjoying the book. Do not be afraid to talk to us or ask any questions you my have. Whether on here, twitter, or tumblr.)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Sara: 2bands-4aussies-4brits-1irish.tumblr.com